What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Yeah right, i forgot you're into that spy thingy. :P

I bleed green. Always has been and always will be. Two reasons for that, i love greenery and my flag.

Ok, i have to sleep now. ttl bye.

Wow. That is it! :P

Haha sleep well rampi. It's always a pleasure to chitchat with you :P

@ZYXW

Z19v7a.jpg

Now that your profile has a face, i can finaly be a little flirtatious. :D

BTW did you notice that we have the thread to ourselves? The mods have allowed us a personal thread. :P

@ZYXW

Z19v7a.jpg

Now that your profile has a face, i can finaly be a little flirtatious. :D

BTW did you notice that we have the thread to ourselves? The mods have allowed us a personal thread. :P

Oh is that what the profile was for. Should have told me before, I would have put up my real pic, not to brag, but I get told I am pretty a lot. Hold up here, i'll take it down after you see it:
Ugly-Girl.jpg
:)

Also yea right, except for our two guests. Don't forget about our guests. You, me and our two guests :D :lol:

Oh is that what the profile was for. Should have told me before, I would have put up my real pic, not to brag, but I get told I am pretty a lot. Hold up here, i'll take it down after you see it:
Ugly-Girl.jpg

Also yea right, except for our two guests. Don't forget about our guests. You, me and our two guests :D :lol:
Jeez! Where did you get this pic from? You just traumatized my eyes. :argh:

Are you familiar with the butt?

Yay us, we've got fans! Anyways, how are you spending your spare time these days?

Ugly-Girl.jpg

Man... after a couple of beers.. even a cow looks like miss universe..

Yay us, we've got fans! Anyways, how are you spending your spare time these days?

dayum... you cant even flirt correctly.."how are you spending your spare time these days?"...

:tdown:

:rofl::rofl:

Maybe I am. The question, you brave enough to find out?

BTW, You're much more fun than ZYXW.

Sure bro.. but i must tell you.. im from the barren hills of baluchistan... :D

The highlighted part is really creepy.

@ZYXW did rampage just freak you out...

And I have the blood of Afghans running through my veins! :D

Course it is. :P

BTW this is getting creepy even for my taste.

You know that's a real picture of me right? That's really mean of you guys I am not kidding @DESERT FIGHTER :(

@ZYXW did rampage just freak you out...

Woahhh what did I interrupt here? LOL :lol: kya yaar rampi, mein 1 hour nap ke liye kya gayi, apne toh party hi badaldi :D @RAMPAGE

@DESERT FIGHTER I'd like to formally apologize for any type of mental damage rampi may have caused in my absence. In my defense, your charisma and profile pic probably made him realize this is what he was looking for. Maybe you're the one :D

Back
Top Bottom