What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I joined pretty late, that's why. You guys had that running for quite some time by the time I was in

hahaha :lol:

omggg did he?????woahhhh, which forum? that's awesome!!!

Nope, have been coding my *** off, how else will I take over Pakistan ;) :D.....but there are a couple I want to read. hbu?
Dont remember the name, sorry. :(

The Vampire Lestat, The Queen of the Damned and Bravo Two Zero are the ones i've read recently.

Dont remember the name, sorry. :(

The Vampire Lestat, The Queen of the Damned and Bravo Two Zero are the ones i've read recently.
wow all of those sound nice....which one did u like the best??

also I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song....I know you are staying away form Bollywood, but watch it :P

Arp2041,hyperion,imran khan and others also...
Naswar corner was fun
I dont know why it was closed
Apr is gone and not talking to hyperion. Raha Imran tou abhi bula lete hain. @Imran Khan aur janab? Enjoyed eid with classic lager and steaks?

wow all of those sound nice....which one did u like the best??

also I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song....I know you are staying away form Bollywood, but watch it :P
The Vampire Lestat. One day i might ask you to accompany to New Orleans.

Yaar proxy is down so no youtube. :(

Apr is gone and not talking to hyperion. Raha Imran tou abhi bula lete hain. @Imran Khan aur janab? Enjoyed eid with classic lager and steaks?

awies :( okies, watch it when you can :D

And alright I will look into that book, when I get the chance. Haha ofc, and if you come to nyc, you must hit me up :) I mean it.

awies :( okies, watch it when you can :D

And alright I will look into that book, when I get the chance. Haha ofc, and if you come to nyc, you must hit me up :) I mean it.
I'll add it to the list. :P

You'll have to read the whole series. It is called The Vampire Chronicles. You'll love it.

Try Gone with the Wind too.

I'll add it to the list. :P

You'll have to read the whole series. It is called The Vampire Chronicles. You'll love it.

Try Gone with the Wind too.

Yes :p: and I will probs look into during winter break then, so I can have enough time to actually read them. I love things relating to vampires and witches so that should be interesting. :D

look at you- you're like the king of novels LOL:D

Yes :p: and I will probs look into during winter break then, so I can have enough time to actually read them. I love things relating to vampires and witches so that should be interesting. :D

look at you- you're like the king of novels LOL:D
There was a time when i didnt used to put down a 400 page book without finishing it. Now its only 5-6 books per year.

Ok, gotta sleep. See ya.

bulaya to naswar party main koi angoor ki beti ki party nhi hai kya ?????????:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom