What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@Akheilos @Hyperion @Horus @Armstrong @KingMamba

Guys can we pleaseee start naswarville again. I was reading the old conversations and I genuinely miss coming on to all that silly stuff. @Akheilos you should be empress, @Hyperion emperor and let's get this thing back up. It was seriously such a cheerful thread. We have some new members too, they can replace the old ones.
I thought you'd never ask! Post here from now on. And oh, i know the perfect someone who can revive the thread. @Shamain can you and the gang use this thread for chit chat?

I thought you'd never ask! Post here from now on. And oh, i know the perfect someone who can revive the thread. @Shamain can you and the gang use this thread for chit chat?
:woot::woot:ahhh, rampiii!!! Hiiiiii :smitten:

I agree, but we need to also convince the others, so it can be like how it use to be, everyone coming together. I also think @Syed.Ali.Haider would enjoy this thread if we can get it up again :P ....but that all depends on whether everyone comes together or not....come on guyssss.........:kiss3:

Last edited:

I agree, but we need to also convince the others, so it can be like how it use to be, everyone coming together. I also think @Syed.Ali.Haider would enjoy this thread if we can get it up again :P ....but that all depends on whether everyone comes together or not....come on guyssss.........:kiss3:

I am lurking around most of the time.

You are late! Anyways i have a question for you or anyone who'd like to answer. After all this time, why does our heartbeat go crazy when we bump into someone we think we're over? Why cant we love someone who we know is better, nay, much better? I need a deep answer!

You are late! Anyways i have a question for you or anyone who'd like to answer. After all this time, why does our heartbeat go crazy when we bump into someone we think we're over? Why cant we love someone who we know is better, nay, much better? I need a deep answer!

@hinduguy

Kidhar ho?

Difficult, yet interesting question.

I can't speak for anyone else, but here is why that would happen to me. I think when you genuinely care about a person, it's not just about being with them or not. Instead, it's about their well being and happiness. To want someone and to care about someone are two different things. While you may not want that old person anymore for whatever reason, you will never stop caring about them. It is foolish to think you can ever not care about someone you have once genuinely cared about. People have to accept that, but I think most people are in denial and we expect to not feel anything at all. For me, I can care for you like hell, but still not want you because I acknowledge that it is not good for me. You have to protect yourself as well.

About the better part - it never has to do with better. Love is about accepting flaws.
Thanks for answering my stupid questions. I'm feeling like those pathetic teenagers from american teen dramas.

Thanks for answering my stupid questions. I'm feeling like those pathetic teenagers from american teen dramas.

It's not a stupid question at all rampi...:smitten:we all feel that way at times I am sure!:p:

It's not a stupid question at all rampi...:smitten:we all feel that way at times I am sure!:p:
The feeling has passed. Yaar banda apna favorite music bhi chain se nahi sun sakta without getting sentimental.

Uppar se mere kamray ke bahir gallery sai view bhi raat ko bara zalim hota hai. A date tree and a beautiful sky with moon and stars right above it.

@RAMPAGE

Okay this should cheer you up :P don't judge, I recently got into his music.....stupid but always catchy. This will remind you of no one I promise haha

The feeling has passed. Yaar banda apna favorite music bhi chain se nahi sun sakta without getting sentimental.

Uppar se mere kamray ke bahir gallery sai view bhi raat ko bara zalim hota hai. A date tree and a beautiful sky with moon and stars right above it.

You just gotta stay firm and remember why this person was bad for you. It doesn't mean don't care for them. Care for them and let yourself care for them, but that doesn't have to mean anything more than it is, which is simply caring about someone's well being.

Oh it does! Not the music but the goddamn artist.
damn you honey singh LOL :D

@RAMPAGE the worse thing you can do is, not feel anything for her because that shows that she had the ability to destroy love in you. The worst thing u can let anyone do is destroy the good in you. Care for her like you did, want her to be ok, but realize that you respect yourself enough to not want her. caring for her is not bad, wanting them is once they wrong you.

So you two have something in common, besides being meethi golis LOL. :lol:

@ZYXW

TBH i dont want her and thank god for that.

Oh mannn ...you know, some of his songs are pretty catchy, even though they are stupid.

His music is like the guilty pleasure :D

@ZYXW

TBH i dont want her and thank god for that.

everything happens for the best, TRUST ME, but yea don't let anyone ever take away your smile or ur love. you genuinely cared for her, so still care. Kill her with love, it's the worst kind of death...but never put her in a position she can hurt you in like that again :P

Oh mannn ...you know, some of his songs are pretty catchy, even though they are stupid.

His music is like the guilty pleasure :D
Manali trance is the only song of his that i like. I listen to it on a special occasion only. ;)

Back
Top Bottom