What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

The signals are analog so it's a problem with the phone line?

It establishes a connection with the password but when I hit the apply button, the password length increases in its field by itself.

Ohh...

From the much I can say about this, since modems are analog devices if your phone line signals are problematic, then that might be what keeps on causing it to reset. Is your phone line working fine? If this is a problem you are only experiencing tonight, it's nothing to worry about as it could just be a random signal problem. If it continues and there is no problem with your phone line, then get your modem checked. But I feel like it's a temporary problem and will be fine tmrw.

Ohh...

From the much I can say about this, since modems are analog devices if your phone line signals are problematic, then that might be what keeps on causing it to reset. Is your phone line working fine? If this is a problem you are only experiencing tonight, it's nothing to worry about as it could just be a random signal problem. If it continues and there is no problem with your phone line, then get your modem checked. But I feel like it's a temporary problem and will be fine tmrw.
No its been going for a few days now. I'll get it checked out by the ISP.

Ok, bye ttl. :wave::crazy_pilot:

No its been going for a few days now. I'll get it checked out by the ISP.

Ok, bye ttl. :wave::crazy_pilot:

then it might be a server issue... Okay. Sleep well and be safe. hopefully you get this fixed. Sorry I wasn't much help from here. But sleep and get it fixed soon. Nice chatting with you as usual :P :smitten:

@Hyperion ...whoops didn't realize what the other thread I poked you in was about...my bad.

But seriously, sleep well :) :P

You know that's a real picture of me right? That's really mean of you guys I am not kidding @DESERT FIGHTER :(

Woahhh what did I interrupt here? LOL :lol: kya yaar rampi, mein 1 hour nap ke liye kya gayi, apne toh party hi badaldi :D @RAMPAGE

@DESERT FIGHTER I'd like to formally apologize for any type of mental damage rampi may have caused in my absence. In my defense, your charisma and profile pic probably made him realize this is what he was looking for. Maybe you're the one :D

Thank you for ruining my week... Mi fair lady...

Us bechari ka kia kasur.

@ZYXW

Aap kai liay mai nai wo shor suna tha. Now you'll have to listen to some real music.

Here's the link.

Chupke chupke raat din - Ghulam ali - Video Dailymotion

I am listening to it right now :D meanwhile...you know the poetry at the start of this, about Lahore....I LOVE IT...

up to 2:51

also how is your modem? :P

Thank you for ruining my week... Mi fair lady...
:cray: ab genes assi milli hai toh ismay meri kya galti hai LOL

:( aw rampi are you missing someone "special"....it's a nice song, a bit sad, but nice :P The lyrics are really nice.

I am listening to it right now :D meanwhile...you know the poetry at the start of this, about Lahore....I LOVE IT...

up to 2:51

also how is your modem? :P

:cray: ab genes assi milli hai toh ismay meri kya galti hai LOL
So? need an honest reveiw.

Which city do you like better? Islamabad or Lahore?

It is fine now.

So? need an honest reveiw.

Which city do you like better? Islamabad or Lahore?

It is fine now.

I like it. Except it kind of makes me sad. The lyrics are poetic and really nice. It kind of reminds me of my childhood for some reason. It's something I would listen to on a quiet late night when I want to write poetry.

Islamabad. But all the people I know like Lahore better. hbu?

Yay, glad it is :P

I like it. Except it kind of makes me sad. The lyrics are poetic and really nice. It kind of reminds me of my childhood for some reason. It's something I would listen to on a quiet late night when I want to write poetry.

Islamabad. But all the people I know like Lahore better. hbu?

Yay, glad it is :P
Exactly! Ghazal is best enjoyed in solitude. Relieves stress. If you like Punjabi then listen to Mere Shauq Da Nai Aetabar Tenu.

Lahore is close to my heart but Islamabad is my first love. I like it best on a rainy day.

What is your favorite music genere?

Exactly! Ghazal is best enjoyed in solitude. Relieves stress. If you like Punjabi then listen to Mere Shauq Da Nai Aetabar Tenu.

Lahore is close to my heart but Islamabad is my first love. I like it best on a rainy day.

What is your favorite music genere?

I am improving my Punjabi so anything with translations would be nice. :D I will look into it for sure.

Same, I love rainy days in Islamabad. I love Islamabad, the same way I love Washington DC of all the places in the states.

I like all types of music. Like all kinds. hbu?

I am improving my Punjabi so anything with translations would be nice. :D I will look into it for sure.

Same, I love rainy days in Islamabad. I love Islamabad, the same way I love Washington DC of all the places in the states.

I like all types of music. Like all kinds. hbu?
Internet translations are inaccurate. This one is alright but could've been better.

GHULAM ALI : "mere shouq da nai aitibar tenu" Lyrics

So you like to explore? I like Ghazal, Qawali and Jazz.

Thanks, I'll check it out and let you know what I think :)

haha oh nicee :D you know you should get your schedule on track...what do you do up all night anyway? :P
It'll be on track by monday.

What can i say? I am a creature of the night. :P

I am sleepy. see ya.

Back
Top Bottom