What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Scientology is a religion and if you dig deeper into their beliefs you'd be rolling around in fit of laughter. I bet my name on it.

Notice Lame Cruise's smile and his eyes. It's an empty dead soul's eyes. They does not correlate to his facial expression. Just google it and be creeped out. Heebie jeebies.

Young girls these days have weird choices in men, Bieber, tattooed up little midgets, tight pants wearing homos. Sheeesh or maybe I'm just more sensible now. I am guilty of the "sag" fad though, aah the young idiots we were :D

I'm not saying West is the best and cheerleading with pom poms, that's @Hyperion 's job to do :D But they do provide the basic human rights which arent provided here. You and I belong to upper classes yet we have some semblance of civil rights. The ghareeb ghurba dont and this does not happen in the West. This is the one thing I admire. Equality be it rich or poor. Though rich people everywhere have better lawyers.

Oh come on I'm not that bad of a company am I :D

The US has been the super power for almost 70 years now and its not slowing down. Soviets were for hardly 18 years at their peack. Now they are just a shell of their former might. US aint goin no where and there is no harm in hitching a ride. And I didnt get the favors bit you mentioned :S

@Armstrong @Marshmallow Arent both of you dodos on "break".

I tried Marshmallow only once and i hated them. Yuck. No wonder you want me dead :pop:

Bandaaa English hiii sahiii likh deitaa haii ! :unsure:

Its like me saying : Haha Donkey U Are ! :hitwall:

Instead of saying: Haha....you are a Donkey ! :)
shut up:laugh:

Scientology is a religion and if you dig deeper into their beliefs you'd be rolling around in fit of laughter. I bet my name on it.

Notice Lame Cruise's smile and his eyes. It's an empty dead soul's eyes. They does not correlate to his facial expression. Just google it and be creeped out. Heebie jeebies.

Young girls these days have weird choices in men, Bieber, tattooed up little midgets, tight pants wearing homos. Sheeesh or maybe I'm just more sensible now. I am guilty of the "sag" fad though, aah the young idiots we were :D

I'm not saying West is the best and cheerleading with pom poms, that's @Hyperion 's job to do :D But they do provide the basic human rights which arent provided here. You and I belong to upper classes yet we have some semblance of civil rights. The ghareeb ghurba dont and this does not happen in the West. This is the one thing I admire. Equality be it rich or poor. Though rich people everywhere have better lawyers.

Oh come on I'm not that bad of a company am I :D

The US has been the super power for almost 70 years now and its not slowing down. Soviets were for hardly 18 years at their peack. Now they are just a shell of their former might. US aint goin no where and there is no harm in hitching a ride. And I didnt get the favors bit you mentioned :S

@Armstrong @Marshmallow Arent both of you dodos on "break".

I tried Marshmallow only once and i hated them. Yuck. No wonder you want me dead :pop:
meri murzi jub aon jub jaon:unsure: koi prob tu nai hyna? :unsure:

you hate so many thing cuz u r a hater haha jkkk.......only ppl with a "class".like to eat Marshmallows.....nd for the rest of ur post,ill reply later ........

shut up:laugh:

meri murzi jub aon jub jaon:unsure: koi prob tu nai hyna? :unsure:

you hate so many thing cuz u r a hater haha jkkk.......only ppl with a "class".like to eat Marshmallows.....nd for the rest of ur post,ill reply later ........

Marshmallows suck :fie:

I hope the machars make your night miserable, they do mine so why not yours.

@Informant

the US will go down in its 71st year :enjoy: mark my words,my predictions often come true!:p: it will turn into a remote village with only vampires and dead skulls n skeletons placed on the ground everywhere :p: and you would then been seen having a Korean or Japanese flag here with ur nick!:p: jk

Marshmallows suck :fie:

I hope the machars make your night miserable, they do mine so why not yours.
:lol::lol: not gunna happen...they hate u more than me:p:,they been very nice n well behaved with me:happy:

Im wrecked? Im enjoying the gifts of modern comforts. I'm not fat :pissed:

The things is I'm not looking for any because all that is available is bura haal or crazy :cuckoo:

The ones i like are available, and the ones that are available dont like me. Or if they dont hate me they play hard to get and i lose interest. Such is the conundrum.

My friend's little sister fell in love with a guy from lahore, they are in Karachi. Now she is 18 mind you nd look at her mom coming all the way from Khi to Lahore to check out the dude's family. My friend gave me the name of the guy and I inquired about him. Turns out that isnt his real name, his family doesnt do what they do and what they do is something i cannot speak of. I made it clear with police reports yet the bongi little shit is anni hoing in ishq.

Jesus and i thought girls in dubai were apay se bahir. My classmates were way way way way nicer. Not generalizing but this is pretty much what happens around me. :wacko:

Wow .. Hahaha play hard to get ? Lol thats what girls do .. Making friend with girls is a shit task let alone girlfriends.. I stopped trying to carry out convos here .. In lahore when i changed places i just sat in the corridor and read a book or drew something .. Then this girl came and introduced herself -she is my bestie now.

my mom is trying to get my cousin married which ever guy she mentions ..i start laughing at him..
I dont like getting in the shaadi business.. Weddings are shit .. The bride looks like a joker the groom looks like a bride . Its all so confusing -you meet new khalas and cousins.

Last edited:
Wow .. Hahaha play hard to get ? Lol thats what girls do .. Making friend with girls is a shit task let alone girlfriends.. I stopped trying to carry out convons here .. In lahore when i changed places i just sat in the corridor and read a book or drew something .. Then this girl came and introduced herself -she is my bestie now.

my mom is trying to get my cousin married which ever guy she mentions ..i start laughing at him..
I dont like getting in the shaadi business.. Weddings are shit .. The bride looks like a joker the groom looks like a bride . Its all so confusing -you meet new khalas and cousins.

I dont know about the brides man but the girls i ask in my circle cant wait for their weddings. Have their shit lined up and plans and stuff. The poor groom is in this uncomfortable sherwani/suit and miserable. Poor sod.

Come are you really saying you dont like weddings? Puhleeeez.

Kya bestee hai, khawateen hon to aise :D

@Informant

the US will go down in its 71st year :enjoy: mark my words,my predictions often come true!:p: it will turn into a remote village with only vampires and dead skulls n skeletons placed on the ground everywhere :p: and you would then been seen having a Korean or Japanese flag here with ur nick!:p: jk

:lol::lol: not gunna happen...they hate u more than me:p:,they been very nice n well behaved with me:happy:

Woah what kinda stuff are you smoking missy? PCP? TXC? or plain old weed? You have an imagination there young miss, look into short story writing. Fantasy fiction.

Khair ab aapk kardwa khoon hoga isiliye no machar. I dont know i there is a science behind it but thats what i heard. Or it may as well be desi sains.

and i retired sometime back :oops:
PDF is very addictive , I am quitting it step by step ......

Says the addict. Cold turkey or FAIL.

I dont know about the brides man but the girls i ask in my circle cant wait for their weddings. Have their shit lined up and plans and stuff. The poor groom is in this uncomfortable sherwani/suit and miserable. Poor sod.

Come are you really saying you dont like weddings? Puhleeeez.

Kya bestee hai, khawateen hon to aise :D

What plans? All the girls who i know and got married ended up with a baby in their hands in 10 months .maybe that is the plan..
And if they are so excited then why all the drama on "rukhsati"? .

What? you like weddings? I will be having a nikhah in mine or my groom's drawing room .(that descision will be left to him. ).. Thats it . And pizza for food. ..and tiramisu for dessert yam yam..

Noo .. I have been with her for 1.5 years now ..
my bestest friend in the whole world and i left feeders together ..combined efforts..

What plans? All the girls who i know and got married ended up with a baby in their hands in 10 months .maybe that is the plan..
And if they are so excited then why all the drama on "rukhsati"? .

What? you like weddings? I will be having a nikhah in mine or my groom's drawing room .(that descision will be left to him. ).. Thats it . And pizza for food. ..and tiramisu for dessert yam yam..

Noo .. I have been with her for 1.5 years now ..
my bestest friend in the whole world and i left feeders together ..combined efforts..

Those before a year baby boomers are hopeless. They dont know the modern marvels, ruin their marriage so early with a huge responsibility. First 5 years is to know each other.

I love mehndis, all girls dolled up :D Baji aapke iraday naik hin jub time aega you'd be like ll the other girls :P

Feeders? the milk bottles?

.well there you have reason to support only that model:lol: but i was being neutral:p:

LMAOOO to be fair I liked him way before I met my boyfriend!! But how is the model you like in terms of personality? I know ejaz's personality is shitty, i have watched his interviews and he is SO ARROGANT and SUPERFICIAL, which is like 99% of the world, but he is that to an extreme....I was like ugh you are lucky you are gorgeous or boy would i have hated youLOL :P

Tum khud bewakoof ho. Stop being idealistic. These yendians would love to rule over you.

You are not a Punjabi. What do you know? Ask my relatives. The uncle whose tongue they cut out. The ones they would not share water with, even though the water was ours. :lol:

Tu abhi bachi hain.

No razzy she is right!! The only difference there is between ppl is that some are good and some are not......it has nothing to do with race or religion....There are many "yendians" that are more compassionate than several Pakistani's and vice versa...

LMAOOO to be fair I liked him way before I met my boyfriend!! But how is the model you like in terms of personality? I know ejaz's personality is shitty, i have watched his interviews and he is SO ARROGANT and SUPERFICIAL, which is like 99% of the world, but he is that to an extreme....I was like ugh you are lucky you are gorgeous or boy would i have hated youLOL :P

No razzy she is right!! The only difference there is between ppl is that some are good and some are not......it has nothing to do with race or religion....There are many "yendians" that are more compassionate than several Pakistani's and vice versa...

Wrong. Yendia is the enemy.

Those before a year baby boomers are hopeless. They dont know the modern marvels, ruin their marriage so early with a huge responsibility. First 5 years is to know each other.

I love mehndis, all girls dolled up :D Baji aapke iraday naik hin jub time aega you'd be like ll the other girls :P

Feeders? the milk bottles?

I have been tolerating your paindu one-liners for a long time now
Firstly i am not even suppose to be having this cheap *** shaadi convo with you
Secondly good luck with finding a girl agreeing with your "five year plan" (girls are crazy for kids)
Mehndi is fun as long as celebrated in its true spirits -which happens no more ..* I wonder who lets you see the girls at mehndi *..
Ofcourse i will not be having a wedding in a drawing room, thats just awful.
And yes milk bottles -in pakistan they are known as feeders .. She and i are really old friends.
And mind it its "beta" or "behna" for you -your choice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom