What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

giphy.gif

He should just give pep talks for a living because that is all he is good for. Meanwhile I do not usually believe in conspiracy theories but this one lol was interesting.

Idk if you know who Harry Lennix is but he is close friends with the POTUS, tell me if you notice something about him that maybe you have seen before. :D

Hissssssss voiceee?? is that it?? Obama's voice?

C'mon you can't possibly believe anything of such sort...I like how obama makes fun of all the comments made about his birthplace hahaaha....he is a sucky president but a good speaker :P and mambbiiiii whyyy you banned :( lol

Wrong. Yendia is the enemy.
now now be nice razzy :D

I have been tolerating your paindu one-liners for a long time now
Firstly i am not even suppose to be having this cheap *** shaadi convo with you
Secondly good luck with finding a girl agreeing with your "five year plan" (girls are crazy for kids)
Mehndi is fun as long as celebrated in its true spirits -which happens no more ..* I wonder who lets you see the girls at mehndi *..
Ofcourse i will not be having a wedding in a drawing room, thats just awful.
And yes milk bottles -in pakistan they are known as feeders .. She and i are really old friends.
And mind it its "beta" or "behna" for you -your choice

Someone seems to be in a pissy mood :D One liners are fun come on!

Mehndi is not about spirits its about dance and stuff, and the get together. The happiness it entails. Pretty much the only function at a wedding which is fun.

Yeah the shadi convo did get a bit heavy. Baaji seems just fine.

Burn nonetheless.

Last edited:
Someone seems to be in a pissy mood :D One liners are fun come on!

Mehndi is not about spirits its about dance and stuff, and the get together. The happiness it entails. Pretty much the only function at a wedding which is fun.

Yeah the shadi convo did get a bit heavy. Baaji seems just fine.

Burn nonetheless.

Someone has aging insecurities ..

Medhni is actually kept for the application of henna and i hate the smell of henna . Yakh . Puke puke ..

Lmao you dance ?

The chuckle one gets when seeing a retired Senior Army Officer comment in the gym..

"This sunny leone is very good, Ive been following her since she started her career in South Indian films"..

Wish I could tell him that first, Sunny leone is more Punjabi.. and second.. she was never in South Indian Films..
The problem with certain people who have the problem in admitting they dont know something.

The chuckle one gets when seeing a retired Senior Army Officer comment in the gym..

"This sunny leone is very good, Ive been following her since she started her career in South Indian films"..

Wish I could tell him that first, Sunny leone is more Punjabi.. and second.. she was never in South Indian Films..
The problem with certain people who have the problem in admitting they dont know something.

Wait ..what? I thought sunny leone was a guy

Wait ..what? I thought sunny leone was a guy

You have Sunny deol in mind.

If you can stomach it, do a google image search on the woman.
Currently the on the item song "baby doll" from Ragini MMS2... sadly, that is all I get to hear in the gym..

You don't seem to have that problem at all.

Makes me laugh on occasion.

Currently the on the item song "baby doll" from Ragini MMS2... sadly, that is all I get to hear in the gym..
:lol: :lol:
do you like her ??? :partay:

Okay ... O.O

Back
Top Bottom