What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

well ask them to watch the movie,its nice for those who like her
i hope they wont mind a little horror in the movie

but they wont enjoy much as the content will be censored in Pak if i am not wrong
25r30wi.gif

Lol.. not me.. but all the retired Army officers do.. Brigs, Gen, Colonels.. She "motivates" them in the gym.

thats interesting because it says that i recieved a thanks but in reality i never did. I have the same problem with pdf mobile. When I thank someones comment it doesn't show up.

@WebMaster

Why don't you download defence.pk's app it's much better but it lack alerts..

well ask them to watch the movie,its nice for those who like her
i hope they wont mind a little horror in the movie

but they wont enjoy much as the content will be censored in Pak if i am not wrong
25r30wi.gif
Nope, only shown with an adult rating Same censorship standards as in India.

@Informant this is dedicated to u....:p: esp the American part,you American Obsessed ogre:enjoy:

598530_403448009736021_1236219323_n.jpg

My my my, and there i though that you croaked and the world was rid of this menace, tsk tsk tsk.

This is heartbreaking :(

One more thing American movies, ALL the superheros are American. So is yours truly ;)

My my my, and there i though that you croaked and the world was rid of this menace, tsk tsk tsk.

This is heartbreaking :(

One more thing American movies, ALL the superheros are American. So is yours truly ;)
hehe take it as a joke....

yeah my superhero is Chris Evans:tongue:
chris_evans_hollywood_actor_image.jpg

I dont know about the brides man but the girls i ask in my circle cant wait for their weddings. Have their shit lined up and plans and stuff. The poor groom is in this uncomfortable sherwani/suit and miserable. Poor sod.

Come are you really saying you dont like weddings? Puhleeeez.

Kya bestee hai, khawateen hon to aise :D

Woah what kinda stuff are you smoking missy? PCP? TXC? or plain old weed? You have an imagination there young miss, look into short story writing. Fantasy fiction.

Khair ab aapk kardwa khoon hoga isiliye no machar. I dont know i there is a science behind it but thats what i heard. Or it may as well be desi sains.

Says the addict. Cold turkey or FAIL.
btw what the hell is this?:undecided: im not into smoking etc so talk abt somethimg that i know:tongue:

yeah ill consider your advice of story writing thanks:police: and then im gunna a write a complete book on you:enjoy: with the title :A Man Who Died alone at Home during an Earthquake in Lhr hahaha joking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom