What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@Marshmallow - What did I State so many times ? You do realize that I was defending the Pukhtoon Tribes by pointing out that the acts of a few presented an opportunity to India to whitewash the contribution of most of them ? :crazy:

@Hyperion - What do you mean am I really a Kashmiri ? :mad:

@Marshmallow - What did I State so many times ? You do realize that I was defending the Pukhtoon Tribes by pointing out that the acts of a few presented an opportunity to India to whitewash the contribution of most of them ? :crazy:

@Hyperion - What do you mean am I really a Kashmiri ? :mad:
the rape part! you said that many times on different threads.....come out of the kashmiri influence!

Look at our baby girl, all grown up and using logic! I'm proud of you darling! :)
i hate the biradri system in Punjab and the way they think are better and best over others:enjoy: these Kashmiries are on top of the list....i know how they think and their superiority complexes....its one of the major reasons why PTI lost in punjab!:p:

the rape part! you said that many times on different threads.....come out of the kashmiri influence!

What Kashmiri Influence ? :crazy:

I didn't start the discussion over there.....I merely pointed it out in an ongoing discussion that what is often thought to be the truth that No Rapes happened or Every Pukhtoon Tribesman was raping or pillaging are Both Untrue !

Pataaa nahin sirrr mein kiyaaa marshmallows bhariii hoiiin haiiin ? :P

Look at our baby girl, all grown up and using logic! I'm proud of you darling! :)

Using logic....that was logic ? :hitwall:

i hate the biradri system in Punjab and the way they think are better and best over others:enjoy: these Kashmiries are on top of the list....i know how they think and their superiority complexes....its one of the major reasons why PTI lost in punjab!:p:

Stating a historical fact & trying to say that 'Pukhtoon Tribes were not at Fault' is part of some Kashmiri Influence/Superiority Complex ? :crazy:

I didn't start the discussion over there.....I merely pointed it out in an ongoing discussion that what is often thought to be the truth that No Rapes happened or Every Pukhtoon Tribesman was raping or pillaging are Both Untrue !

o come on as if i dont know any thing abt your caste etc in Punjab...how it works ....how dominant they are....their biradri etc how much influence they have on everything esp Politics:p:

Stating a historical fact & trying to say that 'Pukhtoon Tribes were not at Fault' is part of some Kashmiri Influence/Superiority Complex ? :crazy:
stating it at wrong time just to score a point and stating it again and again is plain STUPIDITY! dont act innocent!

o come on as if i dont know any thing abt your caste etc in Punjab...how it works ....how dominant they are....their biradri etc how much influence they have on everything esp Politics:p:

Of course you do know about my caste....thats precisely why you pray that you had been born a Butt & why whenever you see a Butt you run forward to them to take their autograph & whenever a Butt moves to your neighborhood you start copying whatever they do because you think that my caste are Perfection Incarnate & if you start being more like us you'd come closer to Perfection too ! :P

hehe take it as a joke....

yeah my superhero is Chris Evans:tongue:

btw what the hell is this?:undecided: im not into smoking etc so talk abt somethimg that i know:tongue:

yeah ill consider your advice of story writing thanks:police: and then im gunna a write a complete book on you:enjoy: with the title :A Man Who Died alone at Home during an Earthquake in Lhr hahaha joking

Chris Evans in handsome, i admit to it. You havent smoked?? EVER? Noteven sheesha? Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulll.

Yeah but why do you want me dead? Cz i called your crush githu? :haha:

Superman dont die :super:

Of course you do know about my caste....thats precisely why you pray that you had been born a Butt & why whenever you see a Butt you run forward to them to take their autograph & whenever a Butt moves to your neighborhood you start copying whatever they do because you think that my caste are Perfection Incarnate & if you start being more like us you'd come closer to Perfection too ! :P
all the time you are just talking KASHMIRIES THIS KASHMIRS THAT:hitwall: for God Sake theres so many other Productive things to talk abt:angry:.....dont act like typical Punjabi .....i hate this Subcontinent culture of castes etc and how the young ones are also obssessed with it even being highly educated....its not just you...its very common in Punjab....

stating it at wrong time just to score a point and stating it again and again is plain STUPIDITY! dont act innocent!

Who was scoring a point you Cow ? :hitwall:

I was trying to defend Pukhtoons by setting the record straight that yes this did happen but its also been vastly blown out of proportion by the Indians - I even gave the reference of a very good Book on that subject ! :undecided:

@Hyperion - BB, kuch samjhaooo isssiii Mottiii Gaiii ko ! :unsure:

Chris Evans in handsome, i admit to it. You havent smoked?? EVER? Noteven sheesha? Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulll.

Yeah but why do you want me dead? Cz i called your crush githu? :haha:

Superman dont die :super:
noooo:( my mom will slaughter me .......u dun know anything.....:enjoy: lesser said the better!

all the time you are just talking KASHMIRIES THIS KASHMIRS THAT:hitwall: for God Sake theres so many other Productive things to talk abt:angry:.....dont act like typical Punjabi .....i hate this Subcontinent culture of castes etc and how the young ones are also obssessed with it even being highly educated....its not just you...its very common in Punjab....

You are a typical Punjabi too in case you forgot ? :crazy:

If I had been obsessed with my caste I wouldn't have cracked multiple jokes at my caste & said some very strong words about Kashmiris or even admonished very strongly a racist Kashmiri here on this forum who I think has gotten himself banned now ! :hitwall:

Who was scoring a point you Cow ? :hitwall:

I was trying to defend Pukhtoons by setting the record straight that yes this did happen but its also been vastly blown out of proportion by the Indians - I even gave the reference of a very good Book on that subject ! :undecided:

@Hyperion - BB, kuch samjhaooo isssiii Mottiii Gaiii ko ! :unsure:
yeah yeah like i dont know anything:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom