What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

as former member of newswili-2 i have right to post here. so guys welcome me in your team.

Someone has aging insecurities ..

Medhni is actually kept for the application of henna and i hate the smell of henna . Yakh . Puke puke ..

Lmao you dance ?

I'm almost 26 man, so yes a little. Maybe i am just a bully. Been told many times. Mehndi smells just as mentioned. I hate being in a place where mehndi is applied. Especially eid times when pretty much the whole family is at our place :fie:

I do dance, infact only exclusively on shadis. Danced dance revolution paying off all my time wasted on that dumb game.

I'm almost 26 man, so yes a little. Maybe i am just a bully. Been told many times. Mehndi smells just as mentioned. I hate being in a place where mehndi is applied. Especially eid times when pretty much the whole family is at our place :fie:

I do dance, infact only exclusively on shadis. Danced dance revolution paying off all my time wasted on that dumb game.

I get it applied on eid too its just be feel "included" in eid's spirit .. But then i cant sleep due to stink of my own hands ..and from there its just me trying to get it off.
I vowed not to dance at weddings 6 years ago .still living up to that..

I get it applied on eid too its just be feel "included" in eid's spirit .. But then i cant sleep due to stink of my own hands ..and from there its just me trying to get it off.
I vowed not to dance at weddings 6 years ago .still living up to that..

Yeah it smells alright, i cringed at my bro when he had this crap applied on him on mehndi for no reason. Poor guy.

Why no dancing? Weddings are fun!

Yeah it smells alright, i cringed at my bro when he had this crap applied on him on mehndi for no reason. Poor guy.

Oi you old fart let the kid be....don't talk to her about Mehndis & Weddings & what not ! :crazy:

Well one time you're enjoying yourself and dancing and stuff and then the video comes out and all of it becomes so so regretful
i am not really a wedding person
what was your brother thinking? What design did he get by the way?

Well one time you're enjoying yourself and dancing and stuff and then the video comes out and all of it becomes so so regretful
i am not really a wedding person
what was your brother thinking? What design did he get by the way?

The lardki walas all ganged up on him and zabardasti baal main mal diya. Poor guy, seedha sadha. Chup kar gaya.

Yeah i have heard this video being taken phenomenon. Dances are only for inner family circle. Khair people over here dont know their limits.

The lardki walas all ganged up on him and zabardasti baal main mal diya. Poor guy, seedha sadha. Chup kar gaya.

Yeah i have heard this video being taken phenomenon. Dances are only for inner family circle. Khair people over here dont know their limits.

Lol .. In his hair buahaha must have looked paindu for a couple of weeks ..

There was this guy who got to know me from his aunts wedding video .. Haha he traced my number out. And made this shit story that he saw that i had something for him in my eyes *barf .. He even contacted me on fb with 3 different IDs.. Talk about desperate .and I didnt even dance.. I was just sitting there .videos just expose you like that..

Lol .. In his hair buahaha must have looked paindu for a couple of weeks ..

There was this guy who got to know me from his aunts wedding video .. Haha he traced my number out. And made this shit story that he saw that i had something for him in my eyes *barf .. He even contacted me on fb with 3 different IDs.. Talk about desperate .and I didnt even dance.. I was just sitting there .videos just expose you like that..

3 ID's? That's dedication. Well what can i say know plenty of guys who do this. Plenty of girls who get conned into this game. You should check out the cases we sift through regarding cyber bullying and blackmail. One has to be careful.

As a general cursor to you guys, please use Apps that are from big named organization. Dont accept anything through bluetooth without confirming its nature.

And holy hell Android is nothing but a trap for people. I use exclusively BB. There is no safety or privacy on android or iOS.

Whats mehndi? Is it like those flowers that people paint on their hands?

3 ID's? That's dedication. Well what can i say know plenty of guys who do this. Plenty of girls who get conned into this game. You should check out the cases we sift through regarding cyber bullying and blackmail. One has to be careful.

As a general cursor to you guys, please use Apps that are from big named organization. Dont accept anything through bluetooth without confirming its nature.

And holy hell Android is nothing but a trap for people. I use exclusively BB. There is no safety or privacy on android or iOS.

Lol .. This is the "shit just got real" moment

Why would i accept random bluetooth transfers? I keep my bluetooth off in public always ..
more than half of the world is using android ... I dont like BB. Its market is going down anyway ..
And I take my fair share of precautions . Stopped putting my pics on FB since their privacy policy went down by 100 points..
Btw you in the ISI?

Lol .. This is the "shit just got real" moment

Why would i accept random bluetooth transfers? I keep my bluetooth off in public always ..
more than half of the world is using android ... I dont like BB. Its market is going down anyway ..
And I take my fair share of precautions . Stopped putting my pics on FB since their privacy policy went down by 100 points..
Btw you in the ISI?

BB is the safest, US president was only allowed to use it. Their AES encryption is fool proof. Bluetooth has a way to take in data without user's knowledge.

Nopes on the ISI.

You have Sunny deol in mind.

If you can stomach it, do a google image search on the woman.
Currently the on the item song "baby doll" from Ragini MMS2... sadly, that is all I get to hear in the gym..
That song got stuck in my head, hearing it everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom