What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

tsk tsk tsk you are a crazy man ..

. Swings are really for kids ..you have to fit yourself on them ..even i sometimes hit my foot on the ground while taking them Until i reach the maximum height. You can always stand on them . Gahahaha imagine that ..

My school had a proper play garden within premises. I used to swing standing on it. Oh ma GAWDDSSSS the wind. Especially when you were forward and then just jump just before the momentum slowed down. Hurling yourself forward to make it into a patch of sand to absorb your fall. Good days. Thanks for reminding me, i have been reminiscing about it since yesterday. All smiles.

Principles cant be compromised lady.

My school had a proper play garden within premises. I used to swing standing on it. Oh ma GAWDDSSSS the wind. Especially when you were forward and then just jump just before the momentum slowed down. Hurling yourself forward to make it into a patch of sand to absorb your fall. Good days. Thanks for reminding me, i have been reminiscing about it since yesterday. All smiles.

Principles cant be compromised lady.

Hahaha jumping from the swing was a brave task not everyone could do... It was so fun .. Phewww you went flying ..then "puchik" you're on the ground..
Sometimes it got painful but that few seconds of flight you had were totally worth it..
Maybe i should try that tmrw .. But there is the main road outside my house .. I dont want to be exposed like that ..

Why do you even have these priciples?

Hahaha jumping from the swing was a brave task not everyone could do... It was so fun .. Phewww you went flying ..then "puchik" you're on the ground..
Sometimes it got painful but that few seconds of flight you had were totally worth it..
Maybe i should try that tmrw .. But there is the main road outside my house .. I dont want to be exposed like that ..

Why do you even have these priciples?

Good good if you become a road pizza :D

I have these principles because my mom told me i couldnt last in Pak alone without bijli. I took her upon it. Iman se kabhi kabhar t machar hi zaleel kardete hain like these days. No amounts of spray, coil, mat, machine, fluorescent light does anything. These ittle assholes are so dheet they bite me :(

I'd probably leave because of machars rather than security, bijli, etc etc.

Good good if you become a road pizza :D

I have these principles because my mom told me i couldnt last in Pak alone without bijli. I took her upon it. Iman se kabhi kabhar t machar hi zaleel kardete hain like these days. No amounts of spray, coil, mat, machine, fluorescent light does anything. These ittle assholes are so dheet they bite me :(

I'd probably leave because of machars rather than security, bijli, etc etc.

Haha .. I wouldnt really land on the road it will be the hen poop grass for me. ..people will see me flying ..

Haha mr.goody two shoes.. I think you live in a swamp - people in DHA live good luxurios lives and then we have you .. Use the Goddamn UPS , i wont tell -promise ! Or Use "off" gahahaha or "lavenda" (mosquito rids) .. They make you smell nice.. yum yum

Haha .. I wouldnt really land on the road it will be the hen poop grass for me. ..people will see me flying ..

Haha mr.goody two shoes.. I think you live in a swamp - people in DHA live good luxurios lives and then we have you .. Use the Goddamn UPS , i wont tell -promise ! Or Use "off" gahahaha or "lavenda" (mosquito rids) .. They make you smell nice.. yum yum

Maybe these mosquitos are like you, you know same old stubbornness, daring and downright nasty to me. Hmmmm kahin yeh tumhare agent to nahin :woot:

I dont like to use those chemicals on my skin. Uh uh. I live a good life alhamdulillah. When it gets too much i sleep in my car, switch it on and the AC and ZZZzzzzzzZZ. My car has it's own internet connection. So you see i got a way around it. The only cost is petrol, meh thats no biggy.

Arent I clever? Admit it. :p:

Maybe these mosquitos are like you, you know same old stubbornness, daring and downright nasty to me. Hmmmm kahin yeh tumhare agent to nahin :woot:

I dont like to use those chemicals on my skin. Uh uh. I live a good life alhamdulillah. When it gets too much i sleep in my car, switch it on and the AC and ZZZzzzzzzZZ. My car has it's own internet connection. So you see i got a way around it. The only cost is petrol, meh thats no biggy.

Arent I clever? Admit it. :p:
You get what you give

You sound like those old men surviving in a world made for married people i have an uncle like you i went to his place and felt hungry and when i opened the fridge all he had was grapes and cat food . And when we go there we take our own mosquito spray ..he spends all his money on his car and guns

I feel so sad for you .. :'( .

Do you even fit in the seat? Whenever i sleep in the car on roadtrips i wake up with sores and cramps..

You get what you give

You sound like those old men surviving in a world made for married people i have an uncle like you i went to his place and felt hungry and when i opened the fridge all he had was grapes and cat food . And when we go there we take our own mosquito spray ..he spends all his money on his car and guns

I feel so sad for you .. :'( .

Do you even fit in the seat? Whenever i sleep in the car on roadtrips i wake up with sores and cramps..

See i dont mind commitments but its just the caliber of girls i come across are mature or immature. No inbetween. This is not a dig at you so no worries. My fridge is stocked with food exclusively i bring from dxb. Burgers, chicken, fries, salamis, mortadellas, cheese, desserts, arabic sweets, cheesecakes, chocolates etc etc. I love food man, your uncle is craayyy on the food issue. I agree with guns and cars, a REAL man.

I fit snugly and my seats got AC and heater in them. Plus those are massaging seats with different modes for different requirements. I am very spoilt, Jesus it just hit me! :fie:

:meeting:

See i dont mind commitments but its just the caliber of girls i come across are mature or immature. No inbetween. This is not a dig at you so no worries. My fridge is stocked with food exclusively i bring from dxb. Burgers, chicken, fries, salamis, mortadellas, cheese, desserts, arabic sweets, cheesecakes, chocolates etc etc. I love food man, your uncle is craayyy on the food issue. I agree with guns and cars, a REAL man.

I fit snugly and my seats got AC and heater in them. Plus those are massaging seats with different modes for different requirements. I am very spoilt, Jesus it just hit me! :fie:

:meeting:

Ofcourse this is not a dig at me .. If i thought it were i would be treating you differently . More rudely and would be at my best on insulting you

Fat person alert!!
My uncle is in the army ..he gets food from the MES.

I wonder what type of an angel you are looking for .do what evil saases do .my friend got engaged at 16 her saas is molding her to liking of her son ..taking advantage of a young and naive mind .. I got it .she didnt ..that stupid little thing ..

Ha! your idea of spoiled is wrecked..

Lame Cruise is a Scientologist with an evil dead person behind his eyes. Ever notice his laughs are empty? Look at this image and watch this video.

amwo0dx9ei9s.jpeg

If you find effeminate men handsome then baby doll i got some shocking news for you. You may not think who you really are. :p:

Short texts to point out to intelligence somewhat but more to maturity of a person. Unlike you I'm old :(

My mom is tension man, we always have issues. She doesnt approve of my way of life. Well this is why i stay away from family. Got to dxb once or twice a month for a day or two. More than enough, or else it's just phaddas.

Please man AMREECA aint going nowhere. You follow Hollywood, follow their ideals in the choice of men. Follow whatever teeny bs mgz they got, follow their trends, their TV shows. Their food, their language. Etc etc. USA aint going no where and not for a long long time. :usflag:

You probably need an American nationality seeing the deteriorating condition of AL Bakistan, you can apply for it with me :laugh:
neither the pic appeared nor the video:undecided: and what do i have to do with his religion?:lol: and i dint even said hes my fav actor:lol: i just gave you an xample of how some men still look macho even being short and thin:p: and that the world has changed,trends have changed but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i dont like girly type men:angry::angry: you took it in the other way!

all moms are tensions!:girl_wacko: i understand!

i never said i hate everything "American" :girl_wacko: i dont hate their people or anything "American" just because of the name and place,i critisize their Policies just like we do day n nite with our own Pakistani Gov and all odd things happenning here,if i can talk against the ills of my own country,why cant talk about in the same way about any other country? no freedom of expression? why do i have to blindly fall in love with everything here or there? i think if God has made me little more educated and sensible than a completely illiterate person then it should be shown in my way of thinking and expressing too otherwise there wouldnt be any difference left! but just a blind following!

I just dont like ppl completely gettin under the influence a certain culture,country and everything abt it whether its eastern or western,and top of that then defending it religiously day n nite! without pointing it's positives or negatives!

there are some great things in West as well as in East and vice versa.....no place is completely pure or impure like you think!:)

No im not that crazy that afta seeing Pakistan's deteriorating condition,i would be willing to go out at any cost even on the basis of some unneccessary favours from anyone:laugh: i havent been brought up in that way....even if i go ill go on my own:p:.....

btw what if the US has to face similar kind of probz that we are having in Pak today and it no longer remains a Super Power and its people would have to suffer immensely in the same way like we do?,then would you stop loving it and start hating it like you do hate Pak now?:)

After all Russia was once a Super Power but look where and how they ended up to be? Europeans ruled the world once even our own subcontinent? Muslims were World best rulers once? they all had miserable endings.....so there exist a possibility in the US case also to have the same fate:p: phir kia kerein gy?:p: you cant rule out that can you?:p:

neither the pic appeared nor the video:undecided: and what do i have to do with his religion?:lol: and i dint even said hes my fav actor:lol: i just gave you an xample of how some men still look macho even being short and thin:p: and that the world has changed,trends have changed but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i dont like girly type men:angry::angry: you took it in the other way!

all moms are tensions!:girl_wacko: i understand!

i never said i hate everything "American" :girl_wacko: i dont hate their people or anything "American" just because of the name and place,i critisize their Policies just like we do day n nite with our own Pakistani Gov and all odd things happenning here,if i can talk against the ills of my own country,why cant talk about in the same way about any other country? no freedom of expression? why do i have to blindly fall in love with everything here or there? i think if God has made me little more educated and sensible than a completely illiterate person then it should be shown in my way of thinking and expressing too otherwise there wouldnt be any difference left! but just a blind following!

I just dont like ppl completely gettin under the influence a certain culture,country and everything abt it whether its eastern or western,and top of that then defending it religiously day n nite! without pointing it's positives or negatives!

there are some great things in West as well as in East and vice versa.....no place is completely pure or impure like you think!:)

No im not that crazy that afta seeing Pakistan's deteriorating condition,i would be willing to go out at any cost even on the basis of some unneccessary favours from anyone:laugh: i havent been brought up in that way....even if i go ill go on my own:p:.....

btw what if the US has to face similar kind of probz that we are having in Pak today and it no longer remains a Super Power and its people would have to suffer immensely in the same way like we do?,then would you stop loving it and start hating it like you do hate Pak now?:)

After all Russia was once a Super Power but look where and how they ended up to be? Europeans ruled the world once even our own subcontinent? Muslims were World best rulers once? they all had miserable endings.....so there exist a possibility in the US case also to have the same fate:p: phir kia kerein gy?:p: you cant rule out that can you?:p:

What the heck are you talking about ? :unsure:

Ofcourse this is not a dig at me .. If i thought it were i would be treating you differently . More rudely and would be at my best on insulting you

Fat person alert!!
My uncle is in the army ..he gets food from the MES.

I wonder what type of an angel you are looking for .do what evil saases do .my friend got engaged at 16 her saas is molding her to liking of her son ..taking advantage of a young and naive mind .. I got it .she didnt ..that stupid little thing ..

Ha! your idea of spoiled is wrecked..

Im wrecked? Im enjoying the gifts of modern comforts. I'm not fat :pissed:

The things is I'm not looking for any because all that is available is bura haal or crazy :cuckoo:

The ones i like are available, and the ones that are available dont like me. Or if they dont hate me they play hard to get and i lose interest. Such is the conundrum.

My friend's little sister fell in love with a guy from lahore, they are in Karachi. Now she is 18 mind you nd look at her mom coming all the way from Khi to Lahore to check out the dude's family. My friend gave me the name of the guy and I inquired about him. Turns out that isnt his real name, his family doesnt do what they do and what they do is something i cannot speak of. I made it clear with police reports yet the bongi little shit is anni hoing in ishq.

Jesus and i thought girls in dubai were apay se bahir. My classmates were way way way way nicer. Not generalizing but this is pretty much what happens around me. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom