What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Photo se githa lag raha hai, i hang around guys and i can tell who's short or not. Well if you have a thing for "manlets" so i cant say. Maybe you like guys who cant intimidate anyone but themselves :p:

Angrezi jantay hain to istemal bhi karte hain hum, khalis. Plus short text doesnt save you time nor makes you look cool dum dum.

Tum bas zada tez mat bano, all they money is MINE :woot: MINE! Muhuahha. I dont wanna go back and lose my freedoms. We have been fighting mom and me, 3 fights in 3 days. I cant be bound, I'm an Alpha male.

Asli khalis Amreeca, Pakistan ka daddy :D :usflag::drag:

:raise:

What if they were my gf? Also have a lot of Indian friends, went to India as well.

:astagh:
That's why tou are a digrace. There are explanations for everything.

Really not in the mood to argue the weather is super splendid , So warm .. I even took the swings to get a better contact with the air !! Its been so long

Warm and splendid? You really have lost it.

Swings, now those are some serious fun at any age.

Warm and splendid? You really have lost it.

Swings, now those are some serious fun at any age.

I like it :( ..its warm snuggle-y .i like warm and snuggle-y..
Swings are the best i almost forgot how fun they were until now ..they give me the "giggles"

I am generally calm. :) By the way, I have seen you lose your temper a couple of times too. ;) So will you be watching the cricket matches today?
lol:p:..... its just one match today not MATCHES:unsure:...and Pak is winning.....so im not watching now:happy:

I like it :( ..its warm snuggle-y .i like warm and snuggle-y..
Swings are the best i almost forgot how fun they were until now ..they give me the "giggles"

Kabhi lahore rahein na zra load shedding se mattmari jati hai. Khi doesnt experience the heat nor the load sheeding we do.

Khi khi khi band karein. Cool/Cool > Warm/Hot.

The last time i sat on a swing, i cant even remember it. Must be a good 10 to 15 years. I feel old now.

Tum khud bewakoof ho. Stop being idealistic. These yendians would love to rule over you.

You are not a Punjabi. What do you know? Ask my relatives. The uncle whose tongue they cut out. The ones they would not share water with, even though the water was ours. :lol:

Tu abhi bachi hain.
sorry to hear abt the losses...wish it would not have happened......

arent there good nd bad ppl in all nations?:undecided:

i just dont visit serious threads much.....so dont know the details.....also i dont much indulge in serious debates there becuz i get exhausted n cant take the heat so long....:(

whatever it is,i know ur a good person at heart but just bad at mouth:lol: ......if only you had little more patience,you would have been amazing really bro....

my view is,as im visiting the forum less day by day,so why i should be indulged in fights n long arguments?:(

and im equally patriotic!

india is alredy in semis no?

Yeah, I think they have already qualified for the semi-finals. I generally don't care too much about regular sporting events or tournaments, but World Cups tend to be interesting.

By the way, our next match is on April Fool's Day. :lol:

Yeah, I think they have already qualified for the semi-finals. I generally don't care too much about regular sporting events or tournaments, but World Cups tend to be interesting.

By the way, our next match is on April Fool's Day. :lol:
reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:tongue:

but it would be tuffy

Back
Top Bottom