What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I just want to read about it. :sad:
There was nothing to read it was just a video where some of my jahil sindhi bros were chanting anti-pakistan slogans. Sindhudesh khappy lol

Photo se githa lag raha hai, i hang around guys and i can tell who's short or not. Well if you have a thing for "manlets" so i cant say. Maybe you like guys who cant intimidate anyone but themselves :p:

Angrezi jantay hain to istemal bhi karte hain hum, khalis. Plus short text doesnt save you time nor makes you look cool dum dum.

Tum bas zada tez mat bano, all they money is MINE :woot: MINE! Muhuahha. I dont wanna go back and lose my freedoms. We have been fighting mom and me, 3 fights in 3 days. I cant be bound, I'm an Alpha male.

Asli khalis Amreeca, Pakistan ka daddy :D :usflag::drag:

:raise:

What if they were my gf? Also have a lot of Indian friends, went to India as well.

:astagh:
haha @photo sy chota lug ra hey:lol: i have seen him walking on the ramp on tv in a fashion show,which is kind of a moving pic not like any still photo:lol: so i have better reason to support my argument:p: hes quite tall!:happy: and in olden days only,a huge and manly man was a symbol of bravery and heroism,now world has changed:p: Tom cruise arent that manly nor is that tall but still is alwys seen beating the heck out of everyone in his movies:p:

Ok Professor Charles Darwin short text arent cool,but what would i be getting here if i write just accurate english text all the time?:p: anybudy's intelligence cant be judged just by this one factor!:tongue:

yeah Parents are very aggressive in their approach sometimes:angry: they need to understand and come to our level to get what we are saying:angry: esp moms!

Daddy Amreeka is slowly losing it's grip:p: Daddy may even have to divorce Afghanistan and also let its Child Pakistan live independetly away from it:lol: its gunna be China or Russia soon:bunny: so you better change ur flags soon to a Russian or Chinese one or better yet a Pakistani,both! like me!:p: in this way you wudnt have to face any embarrasment forsure! hehe...... harey gy tu porey Pakistani huky hi hary gy na!:ashamed:

Kabhi lahore rahein na zra load shedding se mattmari jati hai. Khi doesnt experience the heat nor the load sheeding we do.

Khi khi khi band karein. Cool/Cool > Warm/Hot.

The last time i sat on a swing, i cant even remember it. Must be a good 10 to 15 years. I feel old now.

I live in lahore !! Haha ..the weather is beautiful .its warm and breezy .
Get a UPS , or a generator ..we dont have the problem of loadshedding. . Two-phase system here .. It goes for 2 mins and then the second phase comes..

Go to a park now !! Kick the kids off if you must.. I took it after 6 months , it really tickles lol

haha @photo sy chota lug ra hey:lol: i have seen him walking on the ramp on tv in a fashion show,which is kind of a moving pic not like any still photo:lol: so i have better reason to support my argument:p: hes quite tall!:happy: and in olden days only,a huge and manly man was a symbol of bravery and heroism,now world has changed:p: Tom cruise arent that manly nor is that tall but still is alwys seen beating the heck out of everyone in his movies:p:

Ok Professor Charles Darwin short text arent cool,but what would i be getting here if i write just accurate english text all the time?:p: anybudy's intelligence cant be judged just by this one factor!:tongue:

yeah Parents are very aggressive in their approach sometimes:angry: they need to understand and come to our level to get what we are saying:angry: esp moms!

Daddy Amreeka is slowly losing it's grip:p: Daddy may even have to divorce Afghanistan and also let its Child Pakistan live independetly away from it:lol: its gunna be China or Russia soon:bunny: so you better change ur flags soon to a Russian or Chinese one or better yet a Pakistani,both! like me!:p: in this way you wudnt have to face any embarrasment forsure! hehe...... harey gy tu porey Pakistani huky hi hary gy na!:ashamed:

Lame Cruise is a Scientologist with an evil dead person behind his eyes. Ever notice his laughs are empty? Look at this image and watch this video.

amwo0dx9ei9s.jpeg

If you find effeminate men handsome then baby doll i got some shocking news for you. You may not think who you really are. :p:

Short texts to point out to intelligence somewhat but more to maturity of a person. Unlike you I'm old :(

My mom is tension man, we always have issues. She doesnt approve of my way of life. Well this is why i stay away from family. Got to dxb once or twice a month for a day or two. More than enough, or else it's just phaddas.

Please man AMREECA aint going nowhere. You follow Hollywood, follow their ideals in the choice of men. Follow whatever teeny bs mgz they got, follow their trends, their TV shows. Their food, their language. Etc etc. USA aint going no where and not for a long long time. :usflag:

You probably need an American nationality seeing the deteriorating condition of AL Bakistan, you can apply for it with me :laugh:

ohhh how sweettt :D LOL

hey mambi did you watch this.....watch from 8 mins onward...i hate his politics but he's very charismatic and HILARIOUS!!

He should just give pep talks for a living because that is all he is good for. Meanwhile I do not usually believe in conspiracy theories but this one lol was interesting.

Idk if you know who Harry Lennix is but he is close friends with the POTUS, tell me if you notice something about him that maybe you have seen before. :D

I live in lahore !! Haha ..the weather is beautiful .its warm and breezy .
Get a UPS , or a generator ..we dont have the problem of loadshedding. . Two-phase system here .. It goes for 2 mins and then the second phase comes..

Go to a park now !! Kick the kids off if you must.. I took it after 6 months , it really tickles lol

I dont use generator or UPS as a matter of principle. I have both of them, but it's for guests or parents when they visit my place. You have no idea the nerve and self control it takes not to switch them on. NO IDEA.

Which park? I dont know of any swings in DHA for a guy my size!

That's for the airforce or tri arm I am talking in general...in general if someone don't put their hands on the food they will go hungry because the people sitting next to them will take the share like in Ramadan when the number of paneer pikora are limited lol you don't smile at them you pick it up before someone else does.
Hey Guys when you eat you and you consider your food your biggest enemy so attack and show no mercy @RazPaK

I dont use generator or UPS as a matter of principle. I have both of them, but it's for guests or parents when they visit my place. You have no idea the nerve and self control it takes not to switch them on. NO IDEA.

Which park? I dont know of any swings in DHA for a guy my size!
tsk tsk tsk you are a crazy man ..

. Swings are really for kids ..you have to fit yourself on them ..even i sometimes hit my foot on the ground while taking them Until i reach the maximum height. You can always stand on them . Gahahaha imagine that ..

Back
Top Bottom