What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

how do u know his height? :unsure:

well the theory applies more on you ,since you are the one claiming n using better n complete(spellings) english than me, so the tag suits more on u than me:p::bunny: remember your lecture on eng lang:p:

it aint favurs,its more of a charity thing they are doing to you as you are in struggling years of your job!:lol:

Photo se githa lag raha hai, i hang around guys and i can tell who's short or not. Well if you have a thing for "manlets" so i cant say. Maybe you like guys who cant intimidate anyone but themselves :p:

Angrezi jantay hain to istemal bhi karte hain hum, khalis. Plus short text doesnt save you time nor makes you look cool dum dum.

Tum bas zada tez mat bano, all they money is MINE :woot: MINE! Muhuahha. I dont wanna go back and lose my freedoms. We have been fighting mom and me, 3 fights in 3 days. I cant be bound, I'm an Alpha male.

no i will always smash you with the same handle "Marshmallow" n not anyother haha:enjoy:

btw nobudy here can have two ids...paindu u dint know that?
smileys-confused-821384.gif
which pind u been living in tthe US? :unsure: was it a real US or Photo wala US:p:

Asli khalis Amreeca, Pakistan ka daddy :D :usflag::drag:

I hate all Pakis that make friends with Indians. Pathetic sell-out pieces of shit.

:raise:

What if they were my gf? Also have a lot of Indian friends, went to India as well.

:astagh:

Paindu Pride, what are you? Hopping around all over the place. Lore Lore hai!

Pfft, paindu badge is an honor, but who am i talking to!

Aww its very considerate of you to give me the "honour" of being paindu too ..
You are just trying to find some who is an equal in your paindooness so you can say you are not the only one - FAILING!

She is right. Lahoris are more paindu than people in my village.

Lahoris eat pizza with knives and forks. :rofl: :P
Knives and fooks ( as they like to say ..lol)

Last edited:
Aww its very considerate of you to give me the "honour" of being paindu too ..
You are just trying to find some who is an equal in your paindooness so you can you are not the only one - FAILING!

Knives and fooks ( as they like to say ..lol)

I pride in being paindu, see you are just hating to cover up your envy. I can see through that facade.

Tsk tsk tsk not a pretty sight to see.

I pride in being paindu, see you are just hating to cover up your envy. I can see through that facade.

Tsk tsk tsk not a pretty sight to see.

Well i must say guys live a pretty independent life. The road is your bathroom .. Jis larki pay nazrain set starring at her till she disappears into the horizon .... And no one gives a crap about spoken english - english bas honi chaheye etc etc .long list...

Well i must say guys live a pretty independent life. The road is your bathroom .. Jis larki pay nazrain set starring at her till she disappears into the horizon .... And no one gives a crap about spoken english - english bas honi chaheye etc etc .long list...

Road, bachi, bathroom, i lost you missy. Seems envy has got to you. Sad, i tried my best to save you. :(

@Aeronaut why I am not able to post in "strategic and geopolitical issue" :sad: You do not have permission to view this page
or perform this action.

Back
Top Bottom