What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Dude's 5'8 at best mann

Old and i still get all the favors from the whole family since im the youngest. Playin'!

That's why i called you paindu, unglish hi unglish twaddi :D

@Hyperion Uncle? :haha:

I like to be the center of attention, old habits :stop:

I notice you improved your english skills. It went from yo yo ma nigz to somewhat of a decent effort.
how do u know his height? :unsure:

well the theory applies more on you ,since you are the one claiming n using better n complete(spellings) english than me, so the tag suits more on u than me:p::bunny: remember your lecture on eng lang:p:

it aint favurs,its more of a charity thing they are doing to you as you are in struggling years of your job!:lol:

LMFAO he's the most handsome **** man I have encountered not going to lie but luckily my boyfriend looks A LOT like him with a MUCH better personality than his, actually the best personality ever... so his wife can keep him :D
.well there you have reason to support only that model:lol: but i was being neutral:p:

No problem! :P
mind if i do the prank on you instead of anybudy else?:p:

Last edited:
Who is the newcomer in my kingdom, this @MilitaryBrat ? Too many of these or is this @Marshmallow or @faeza? ( wouldnt be surprised since she would be ashamed to associate with us "Paindus".)

@Hyperion how's you miss this? Slipping man, you slippin' :cheesy:
no i will always smash you with the same handle "Marshmallow" n not anyother haha:enjoy:

btw nobudy here can have two ids...paindu u dint know that?
smileys-confused-821384.gif
which pind u been living in tthe US? :unsure: was it a real US or Photo wala US:p:

I was joking. I wrote that because you claimed I fight a lot, so I gave you an example of an excuse I could use for war. :lol:

I apologize if you were offended. By the way, Berserkers are Norse warriors generally remembered for going in to a psychotic rage & lust for blood in war.

I won't reply harshly buddy, & I explained above that I was simply teasing you. Thanks for your prayers if you are serious, & how is your education going? :)

Lol! I was working for a research & consultancy firm so my job wasn't anything that lame. :D

One of the main reasons some people get easily offended online is because they don't know the person making comments, neither do they have the ability to see that individual. After all, facial expressions, gestures, & the tone of voice play a crucial role in communication & that's sort of absent on the Internet. Sure, we have emoticons to fill the gaps, but it's by no means a true replacement for face to face interaction.

To put it simply, just try to make sure that you get to interact with the people you plan on teasing before you begin to tease them. Otherwise, our moods will evolve like this:

:-) (Before reading your joke) - o_O (After receiving a notification) - :o: (The initial reaction to your joke) - :mad: (The end result of reading your post)

:laughcry:
yeah i actually prayed for u:police: i even prayed for ur safe travelling the prayers got accepted n see you werent in the list of passengers who lost their lives in Flight MH370 hahaha:enjoy::rofl:

no seriously,i wish u good luck!

u know what ur one mysterious member here,i can never guess if your joking or serious!:angry: n u do that intentionally i know to tease ppl:argh:

and i agree to the rest of the things u said!

Sure, but how do you plan on scaring the person that already knows the prank, & more importantly, whose head will you use? :lol: :P
someone's head from PDF,wesi b they arent of any use,are empty most of the time!:lol:

yeah i actually prayed for u:police: i even prayed for ur safe travelling the prayers got accepted n see you werent in the list of passengers who lost their lives in Flight MH370 hahaha:enjoy::rofl:

no seriously,i wish u good luck!

Once again, thanks for your prayers. :)

u know what ur one mysterious member here,i can never guess if your joking or serious!:angry: n u do that intentionally i know to tease ppl:argh:

:D

and i agree to the rest of the things u said!

How was the "mood change" explanation? [:-)-o_O-:o:-:mad:] :lol:

someone's head from PDF,wesi b they arent of any use,are empty most of the time!:lol:

An animal's head could also be used for this prank. ;)

Once again, thanks for your prayers. :)

:D

How was the "mood change" explanation? [:-)-o_O-:o:-:mad:] :lol:

An animal's head could also be used for this prank. ;)
only you can give such xplanation,ofcourse cuz nobudy can predict ur mood when your chatting:lol:

but u were right!

I hate all Pakis that make friends with Indians. Pathetic sell-out pieces of shit.

razpakkkkkkkk sub tu burey nai hutey na.....n its not unpatriotic...calm down dont gussa all the time!

Tum khud bewakoof ho. Stop being idealistic. These yendians would love to rule over you.

You are not a Punjabi. What do you know? Ask my relatives. The uncle whose tongue they cut out. The ones they would not share water with, even though the water was ours. :lol:

Tu abhi bachi hain.

only you can give such xplanation,ofcourse cuz nobudy can predict ur mood when your chatting:lol:

but u were right!

I am generally calm. :) By the way, I have seen you lose your temper a couple of times too. ;) So will you be watching the cricket matches today?

Back
Top Bottom