What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Khanay main tameez na kar jo samnay ata hai hath main lay and pait main dal...

kyun @RazPaK I think licking fingers after one is done eating is sunnat right or am I wrong?

Oye tum paindu bradran kahin ke, chup.

Seriously man i can eat anything with forks and knife. Chicken wings i skin them so good you would'nt believe your eyes. But then again hum suljhe hue log hain, aap manjion pe lassian piyen.

Bota tu chaudhry di nasal. :woot:

Hmmm. I do like manjis and lassi. I am a proud paindu in this case. I am very proud of myself.

Chaudhry to hum hain, aur khushi se illan kar te hain. :)

Khanay main tameez na kar jo samnay ata hai hath main lay and pait main dal...

kyun @RazPaK I think licking fingers after one is done eating is sunnat right or am I wrong?

Bhai jaan I am not a maulvi saab, like @Zarvan.

But from what my father said in his PAF days, that If you don't eat with etiquette in the mess hall, you sit under the table and go hungry for your transgressions.

Bhai jaan I am not a maulvi saab, like @Zarvan.

But from what my father said in his PAF days, that If you don't eat with etiquette in the mess hall, you sit under the table and go hungry for your transgressions.

That's for the airforce or tri arm I am talking in general...in general if someone don't put their hands on the food they will go hungry because the people sitting next to them will take the share like in Ramadan when the number of paneer pikora are limited lol you don't smile at them you pick it up before someone else does.

Last edited:
That's for the airforce or tri arm I am talking in general...in general if someone don't put their hands on the food they will go hungry because the people sitting next to them will take the share like in Ramadan when the number of paneer pikora are limited lol you don't at smile them you pick it up before someone else does.

Life is tough. You gotta take what you can get. I hope all Pakistanis, expats or nationals learn this.

Mummy daddy nein aye gein baad mein plate ley kar aa key.

Back
Top Bottom