What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Every field has its own benefits. That depends on how well the person uses it.

Yeah true that..
Well i have no regrets, by the way..
I have learnt a lot here and as i am poor in math, chemistry etc so i guess i opted for a perfect field ^_^

Yeah true that..
I have learnt a lot here and as i am poor in math, chemistry etc so i guess i opted for a perfect field ^_^

Math is universal my friend. Literature is subjective.

The beauty of math is that there is only 1 answer that is correct.

I'm myself am M.IT from McGill University plus 2-3 diplomas in military and non military subjects.

Mcgill was my choice university before I came to the states. I ended up at NYU.

Yeah true that..
Good luck in your future studies as well. :enjoy:

I have no words for the amount of stupidity you just shoved into one sentence

It should be illegal for lahori people esp. Boys to call someone paindu .. As they already have crossed all the existing limits..

Paindu Pride, what are you? Hopping around all over the place. Lore Lore hai!

Pfft, paindu badge is an honor, but who am i talking to!

Paindu Pride, what are you? Hopping around all over the place. Lore Lore hai!

Pfft, paindu badge is an honor, but who am i talking to!

She is right. Lahoris are more paindu than people in my village.

Lahoris eat pizza with knives and forks. :rofl: :P

Math is universal my friend. Literature is subjective.

The beauty of math is that there is only 1 answer that is correct.

Oh okay, i am into elaborations etc..i actually love to incorporate different info into a question and i always attempt the questions, the way i opine about them..
Well as far as math is concerned, so i literally used to cry till matriculation because i could never cram the formulae, poor me

nah not gunna happen....ill be the last person on earth whose willing n tryin to put two ppl into any fight:)

I was joking. I wrote that because you claimed I fight a lot, so I gave you an example of an excuse I could use for war. :lol:

I apologize if you were offended. By the way, Berserkers are Norse warriors generally remembered for going in to a psychotic rage & lust for blood in war.

n even if i do:p:,you shudnt respond harsh cuz u know i prayed alot here on PDF for your admission in uni otherwise u had been the same Clerk doing not so interesting job in saudia:enjoy::lol: joking:cry:

I won't reply harshly buddy, & I explained above that I was simply teasing you. Thanks for your prayers if you are serious, & how is your education going? :)

Lol! I was working for a research & consultancy firm so my job wasn't anything that lame. :D

its just i have no time for long arguments like before n also afta your weird reaction im now just more caucious that any other person may turn even more voilent than u:lol: try to understand the reasons dude8-)

One of the main reasons some people get easily offended online is because they don't know the person making comments, neither do they have the ability to see that individual. After all, facial expressions, gestures, & the tone of voice play a crucial role in communication & that's sort of absent on the Internet. Sure, we have emoticons to fill the gaps, but it's by no means a true replacement for face to face interaction.

To put it simply, just try to make sure that you get to interact with the people you plan on teasing before you begin to tease them. Otherwise, our moods will evolve like this:

:-) (Before reading your joke) - o_O (After receiving a notification) - :o: (The initial reaction to your joke) - :mad: (The end result of reading your post)

:laughcry:

Last edited:
Oh okay, i am into elaborations etc..i actually love to incorporate different info into a question and i always attempt the questions, the way i opine about them..
Well as far as math is concerned, so i literally used to cry till matriculation because i could never cram the formulae, poor me

One thing I learned is to pursue your talents. Never let others put pressure on you. As long as you are happy you will be brilliant.

She is right. Lahoris are more paindu than people in my village.

Lahoris eat pizza with knives and forks. :rofl: :P

Oye tum paindu bradran kahin ke, chup.

Seriously man i can eat anything with forks and knife. Chicken wings i skin them so good you would'nt believe your eyes. But then again hum suljhe hue log hain, aap manjion pe lassian piyen.

Bota tu chaudhry di nasal. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom