What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

haha hes pretty tall....way taller than u think....

Dude's 5'8 at best mann

are you sad cuz ur dad is old now or is it becus u no longer get those favurs from him?:( you meany:happy:

btw paindus speak more english than non paindus:p: ask anyone!;)

Old and i still get all the favors from the whole family since im the youngest. Playin'!

That's why i called you paindu, unglish hi unglish twaddi :D

Not really uncle hyperion .thanks for your concern though .

You aint playing the pity card here mister.i want you to B-U-R-N ! Muahahahaha

@Hyperion Uncle? :haha:

I like to be the center of attention, old habits :stop:

I notice you improved your english skills. It went from yo yo ma nigz to somewhat of a decent effort.

lol faeza i agree but i also have other roles to play here that is of a sista:p:

yeah hes also a famous model BUT is a Married one:tongue: n the models pics i posted arent:happy:

LMFAO he's the most handsome **** man I have encountered not going to lie but luckily my boyfriend looks A LOT like him with a MUCH better personality than his, actually the best personality ever... so his wife can keep him :D

Missed you too, Doc! :)

Thanks brother @Hyperion

Good to see you back on the throne.

We believe that the Turks had kidnapped you and placed you in an underground torture cell where a strong women was kept to keep your movements in check.
We sent @hinduguy for the rescue,but he went to Canada instead of Turkey.A pretty bizarre event.
Our spy @BDforever was quite active to get her snaps that could help the rescue team.
IMG_6691.jpg

Next in line of the rescuers was the mighty cavaliar @Alpha1 (as you can guess it).

And you were right about one thing we had discussed long long back( i reckon you may not be able to recall it now).

It was about saying ,"yes ,you look gorgeous" on sight ,when those Mermaids really look gorgeous.Keeping your reviews for the later use,works like a charm.

Everyone is mourning.... as the Emperor will be on holidays for couple months! :D

yahan bhi sannaata hai

Last edited:
its not yo yo my niggas, it's yo ma nigz. You feel me? PAINDU :D

I have no words for the amount of stupidity you just shoved into one sentence

It should be illegal for lahori people esp. Boys to call someone paindu .. As they already have crossed all the existing limits..

LMFAO he's the most handsome **** man I have encountered not going to lie but luckily my boyfriend looks A LOT like him with a MUCH better personality than his, actually the best personality ever... so his wife can keep him :D

Please tell me you are in pakistan ! *begs -I have so many questions related to the pakistani style of dating !!

Please tell me you are in pakistan ! *begs -I have so many questions related to the pakistani style of dating !!

Unfortunately no, I am not! But I can try and answer any questions you might have haha :P

Back
Top Bottom