What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Hey you green are not just for girls, green color eyes have nothing girlish. I hold prestige to have green eyes rest can only dream of it like you. :haha:
like this?:lol::p:

negrotop_Chick_fil_a-s400x375-341104.png

Get well soon mate.... we can meet on my return..... I hope and pray, that you get a big arse settlement in your favor.... plus a kick-*** scholarship! :D

The feeling of winning a huge inheritance case is AWE-SUM..... and studying on someone else's dime, priceless! :D

wouldve met you n lahore -- but not well -- taking levoflaxacin and artemether --- seriously fkd up right now

She reads all my convos....... trust me...... and laughs like a crazy person! :D

Bhabi ko bhi kabhiii Naswaristan ka chakar lagvaiiin Khan Sahib ! :(

@Armstrong, stop annoying little angel! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

BB @Hyperion b4 going,teach this person @Armstrong to go n do some work,hes slowly turning into crazy n impatient person day by day here:crazy: n cries alot n then complains everybudy:crazy:

BB @Hyperion b4 going,teach this person @Armstrong to go n do some work,hes slowly turning into crazy n impatient person day by day here:crazy: n cries alot n then complains everybudy:crazy:

@Hyperion before going please teach this person the ability to use her brain because her posts are become more stupid day by day ! :crazy:

And tell her to stop being jealous of us Kashmiris from Lahore - So what if she isn't fortunate enough to be born a Lahori or a Kashmiri....she should be happy with what she is & stop envying & idolizing us ! :p:

For heavens sake, both of you stop fighting and start making-out..... ...... ButtStrong, she likes you..... you are too dumb to understand that, aren't you!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

@Hyperion before going please teach this person the ability to use her brain because her posts are become more stupid day by day ! :crazy:

And tell her to stop being jealous of us Kashmiris from Lahore - So what if she isn't fortunate enough to be born a Lahori or a Kashmiri....she should be happy with what she is & stop envying & idolizing us ! :p:

@Aeronaut, keep them both in check, while I'm away..... :D

this kind of self praise would keep you single -- havent you learnt the art of wooing from the emperor

Back
Top Bottom