What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

How would I know most of your sentences are like this : Da munkey didt knw wat a bnana luks like ! :p:

Aur phir how is the weather in Islamabad ? When I visited & when the rain died out....I went to the Lok Virsa & later that village-turned-restaurant-area ! :)

Lok Virsa was great ! :agree:

But Islamabadis can't cook at all ! :P
lolls i m tryin to improve in writing cuz u kno i got first two warnings here for the same reason:lol: then i protested...then they forgot for months untill recently its again in limelight!:lol:

lok virsa koi nai jata...such overrated place:enjoy: n the lok virsa resturant too sux!:p: they sell jala hua n old cooked food!:p:

weather is sometimes cold n sometimes not!

She has zero nakhra, she was practically a child when I met her...... she is very decent human being, just like her loving husband! :D

Pushed off the boat........... pirate execution style......... maybe someone, somehow rescues her......... she's so pretty...... love the way she........... :(
stables ?

She has zero nakhra, she was practically a child when I met her...... she is very decent human being, just like her loving husband! :D

Pushed off the boat........... pirate execution style......... maybe someone, somehow rescues her......... she's so pretty...... love the way she........... :(
dont always try to take the credit:tongue: maybe she was an angel n it turned a devil like u into opposite:p:

Today's special. . . the maggot bun with butter and egg . . . yum yum

l.jpg

You're an animal.. :fie:

Yara, she is the only child. However, I'd highly recommend that you go for your studies to Europe, instead of US. Trust me, amazing human beings live there...........

I was shocked to see Pakistani girls back home........ dude, that's not how women are supposed to be.........

yar jitneey bhabee ke tarefain ker rehay ho, urges me to ask you if she has a younger sis? beauty and pride are generally what i see around me... not beauty and humility

Back
Top Bottom