What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

My dad is such a sweetie, never ever has he scolded me. Always ask for something from old man. But he's old now and i worry :(

I wear the Paindu badge with pride, KASURI paindu. Unlike you burgers, English nahin mukti aap ki :D
are you sad cuz ur dad is old now or is it becus u no longer get those favurs from him?:( you meany:happy:

btw paindus speak more english than non paindus:p: ask anyone!;)

He is like a distant relative, so most probably won't be in touch with him. Will say hello to wifey though...... btw, she is there in isloo already ...... :D

oh then good luck with the journey,enjoy yourself and stay safe:tup::police: you will be missed here by many for sure!

say hi to Mrs hyperion nd a SPECIAL HULLO TO FAWAD KHAN:smitten:

I'm big boned :p:

Come on girls are just as superficial as men :D

And that boy needs to grow a few inches to be considered a man. Otherwise he will be that cute guy no one wants to marry. Cz he's pretty much a bona :cheesy:

Work :drag:

Consult, consolidate, and in general **** shit up.

Aqua? Try harder man.
haha hes pretty tall....way taller than u think....

well my taste has become better over the years .. from bony allessendra ambrosio

Did that prank scare you? Good, I hope you screamed your heart out! :lol:

Yes, I had to give that explanation because the steam that comes out of my ears whenever I read some of your posts isn't enough to calm me down. :rofl: :P
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

no the prank looked scary first then i liked it,n will use it for sure:tongue: thnx for adding one more devilish idea in my brain along with hundreds of other alredy cooking in my skull all the time:lol:

Back
Top Bottom