What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Since he joined here I guess :rofl: we are still wondering about that... :fie:

Seriously you would burst of laughter when you hear his stories that he used to tell us in his early days here :rofl:
Lmao

No. Left the Pakistani thingi due to certain reasons. I'm a Captain and reservist in TDF, till they call me to active duty. Other than that, yes I'm retired! :D
The last line is the answer .. :D .. Certain Reasons... Lol

tumblr_m6eim1pKln1ra0cjro1_500.png

I was transferred to AA.... which I didn't want. That was the reason...... technical reason maybe too difficult to comprehend... it's all medical jargon! :D

The last line is the answer .. :D .. Certain Reasons... Lol

I had to skim through some previous posts to figure out why you mentioned me. :rolleyes:

I won't be annoyed as long as none of your respondents drag me in to a discussion by commenting on this particular paragraph of yours. Otherwise, I am going to turn in to a Berserker & crush all of you. :partay:

Besides, it seems you aren't that great at teasing people any more, especially since you have begun to warn others to avoid overreacting to your jokes. :haha:

I only apologize whenever it's clearly my fault for overreacting to your jokes, but my apology doesn't apply on the instances where you were to blame. ;)

Nah, I never really had a bad day at work, it's just that some days are more hectic than others.
nah not gunna happen....ill be the last person on earth whose willing n tryin to put two ppl into any fight:)

n even if i do:p:,you shudnt respond harsh cuz u know i prayed alot here on PDF for your admission in uni otherwise u had been the same Clerk doing not so interesting job in saudia:enjoy::lol: joking:cry:

its just i have no time for long arguments like before n also afta your weird reaction im now just more caucious that any other person may turn even more voilent than u:lol: try to understand the reasons dude8-)

No. Left the Pakistani thingi due to certain reasons. I'm a Captain and reservist in TDF, till they call me to active duty. Other than that, yes I'm retired! :D

How are you darling? :smitten:

I always smile when I see you here :)
hi BBBBBBBBBBBB :wave: how are you n when are you leaving for the trip:tongue:

Thats a way to put .. And if he is in the SSG you dont have to cook either .. Raw meat from the freezer is heaven for them
Thats what every wife would want I guess a easy way to everything.

Back
Top Bottom