What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

You can't handle the truth.

In my case they like.
1. My wits & IQ.
2. My height
3. My ***.
4. My attention to details. (make her feel special)
5. My uncanny ability to rake in moolah.....

Now if I make a list for you to be successful with ladies..... forget it..... :D

you old school uncle

Haha :omghaha:

Are you married manti? Or still looking?
i missed an oppurtunity -- havent found anything like her till now

the thing that i have been seeing that pakistan has undergone a lot of moral degression and finding a good faithful wife with clean history is actually difficult nowadays

Don't forget. You will get one makeover chance! Don't miss it again! :D

i missed an oppurtunity -- havent found anything like her till now

the thing that i have been seeing that pakistan has undergone a lot of moral degression and finding a good faithful wife with clean history is actually difficult nowadays

Last edited:
i missed an oppurtunity -- havent found anything like her till

Rofl rofl !! Gahahahaha all this time i thought you were a girl bauahahaha i m so sorry!!

Lol its not a mistake. Mistake maybe when you accidentally or deliberately tell your weight :wink:
Which i didnt...
but you are still petite right ? :pop:

@Hyperion we have a live one here :smokin:

I am more of a DO guy... don't like only say girls :D

@Hperion knows me..you are few 100 replys late.. Not petite ..i m average ..

I like guys who are in the army .. Money can be supplied by daddy ..lol
In the army?? Ahh you mean they should be away like 10 months a year on battlefield or postings away from home and you should have whole house to yourself and no one to restrict you from going shopping every other day :cool::D

Going to miss our convos mate....... leaving tomorrow for second leg of honeymoon for 4 - 6 months...... will visit Pakistan first!

@Manticore

I was a fighter pilot with PAF, and an officer with the Turkish Army. Till today, I haven't taken one cent from my parents, since I was sixteen and half! :D

Haha my bro is in the army ..we have to send him loads of money every month .that guy is practically broke..

Remove my quotes kindly, too much personal info there..... :)

Not Turkish Army....... they pay very very very well! :D

Haha my bro is in the army ..we have to send him loads of money every month .that guy is practically broke..

Back
Top Bottom