What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

LOL... no idea...... do Pilates....... most important thing is figure...... and that is in your control, always!

Btw, stop reading "urdu" magazines...... nothing but lies...... :D

Thats sad .. I will not comment on that cause i might gain a 50 kilos before i get married God only knows .. There are a lot of ugly girls who get married ..i saw it in The bridal section of an urdu magazine ..- A ray of hope -

Dude, you are like a brother from another mother..... Allah loves you too... he won't subject you to ugliness! :)

i am very pleased to know you

Thats sad .. I will not comment on that cause i might gain a 50 kilos before i get married God only knows .. There are a lot of ugly girls who get married ..i saw it in The bridal section of an urdu magazine ..- A ray of hope -
just do treadmill - 40 -60 minutes every day -- it will keep your lower body slim --- i do treadmill to keep my belly slim -- as men have fat receptors on abdomen rather than hips/thighs

dont skip treadmill in favour of any other exercise

Yara, wifey and sis do Pilates only...... and it seems to be perfect..... at least till today..........

just do treadmill - 40 -60 minutes every day -- it will keep your lower body slim --- i do treadmill to keep my belly slim -- as men have fat receptors on abdomen rather than hips/thighs

LOL... no idea...... do Pilates....... most important thing is figure...... and that is in your control, always!

Btw, stop reading "urdu" magazines...... nothing but lies......

I AM NOT FAT. I AM THIN SUPER THIN !! *CRIES. I used might

And i just see the pics .the urdu there is damn hard ..

I m thin !! i was just saying ! Argh

Back
Top Bottom