What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

i missed an oppurtunity -- havent found anything like her till now

the thing that i have been seeing that pakistan has undergone a lot of moral degression and finding a good faithful wife with clean history is actually difficult nowadays
Well bad luck :(

Its no problem im sure you will find someone better. Good luck for future. :enjoy:

In the army?? Ahh you mean they should be away like 10 months a year on battlefield or postings away from home and you should have whole house to yourself and no one to restrict you from going shopping every other day :cool::D

Thats a way to put .. And if he is in the SSG you dont have to cook either .. Raw meat from the freezer is heaven for them

Remove my quotes kindly, too much personal info there..... :)

Not Turkish Army....... they pay very very very well! :D

You retired?? All his friends are good ..god knows what he spends on

Engage hoke bhi ye kaam :fie: bhabi ko btata hun alphi!! :D

@Hyperion is married and alpha is engaged :rofl:

I never really annonced my relationship with anyone of them .. You need to read the posts more .. He just mentioned me to hyperion so thats why. .

Will someone please tell me since when did they start giving web access to mental hospital rooms?
Since he joined here I guess :rofl: we are still wondering about that... :fie:

Seriously you would burst of laughter when you hear his stories that he used to tell us in his early days here :rofl:

No. Left the Pakistani thingi due to certain reasons. I'm a Captain and reservist in TDF, till they call me to active duty. Other than that, yes I'm retired! :D

You retired?? All his friends are good ..god knows what he spends on

How are you darling? :smitten:

I always smile when I see you here :)

:unsure: :unsure:

shut up all :angry:

Donna+Paulsen+%2528Sarah+Rafferty%2529+quote%252C+suits+tv+show+season+3.gif

Back
Top Bottom