What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

He is like a distant relative, so most probably won't be in touch with him. Will say hello to wifey though...... btw, she is there in isloo already ...... :D
now you telling me
smileys-scare-248682.gif
:disagree:

you going to Pak first?...does she enjoy now the **** trip?:)

What are you apologizing for ? You didn't do anything ! :unsure:

I only wanted to see whether you know the spelling of the word 'apologize' or not ! :P

What do you mean 'be careful' ? You are being rude again....if you don't want me commenting on anything just say it....I won't but spare me this stupid one-liners !
AAAPPPOOOOOLOOOOOGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CAN SPELL!:angry:

She loves Pakistan.... everything about it...... she gets so much love from everyone, she is not allowed to do any work, she wasn't used to servants before, I mean so many of them....... :D

First we will visit family in Lahore, then stay in Karachi for a week (again relatives) and then go........ :)

now you telling me
smileys-scare-248682.gif
:disagree:

you going to Pak first?...does she enjoy now the **** trip?:)

AAAPPPOOOOOLOOOOOGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CAN SPELL!:angry:

How would I know most of your sentences are like this : Da munkey didt knw wat a bnana luks like ! :p:

Aur phir how is the weather in Islamabad ? When I visited & when the rain died out....I went to the Lok Virsa & later that village-turned-restaurant-area ! :)

Lok Virsa was great ! :agree:

But Islamabadis can't cook at all ! :P

She loves Pakistan.... everything about it...... she gets so much love from everyone, she is not allowed to do any work, she wasn't used to servants before, I mean so many of them....... :D

First we will visit family in Lahore, then stay in Karachi for a week (again relatives) and then go........ :)
aww thats nice:) shes seems down to earth person,some of the foreigners i know,who been married to som Pakistani relatives,mingle so well with ppl in Pakistan n the culture! n they have no typical nakhra wakhra like some of the locals!

yeah go to lhr n Karachi b4 summers,you know how is it during those months:enjoy:

Davinci is epic. Maybe a bit over on the sci-fi effects, however, still pretty good. I didn't get why they killed off the pretty girl with amazing jugs..... :blink:
havent watched last 2 eps of s1 yet --- na ker yar .. they killed jughead

Tell Bhabi that shes an Honorary Butt now ! :ashamed:

She has zero nakhra, she was practically a child when I met her...... she is very decent human being, just like her loving husband! :D

aww thats nice:) shes seems down to earth person,some of the foreigners i know,who been married to som Pakistani relatives,mingle so well with ppl in Pakistan n the culture! n they have no typical nakhra wakhra like some of the locals!

yeah go to lhr n Karachi b4 summers,you know how is it during those months:enjoy:

Pushed off the boat........... pirate execution style......... maybe someone, somehow rescues her......... she's so pretty...... love the way she........... :(

havent watched last 2 eps of s1 yet --- na ker yar .. they killed jughead

Back
Top Bottom