What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

whatever
smileys-sleeping-944149.gif

Tsk tsk tsk.

This is my Pointer mix. Boozo. She likes to get violent with other dogs, gentle with cats.

HOsQ0r2.jpg

YgmTSCY.jpg

now for atleast one week @Armstrong would be in all his senses atleast while conversing with me:p:

sorry for being little rude armstrong but u been bugging me for week or two on every thread i post:what:

plus Mrs @Hyperion said to me to beat u up so not my fault:enjoy::p:

I'm sorry ! :(

I didn't know that you were annoyed or uncomfortable with that - I do apologize for it !

Every living moment, life is a choice. I hope you're wise enough to make the right one. Which basically translates to: Pick me, pick me....... :p:

P.S... Not deprived at all? Shucks! I'm sort of an expert on women with daddy issues! :rofl:

We have some similar choices in women. High five Borat style.

whatever whatever

Hope you break your leg. This is for wishing death upon me. :angry:

Every living moment, life is a choice. I hope you're wise enough to make the right one. Which basically translates to: Pick me, pick me....... :p:

P.S... Not deprived at all? Shucks! I'm sort of an expert on women with daddy issues! :rofl:

...eh. I m not picking anyone !! You are an old man ...
Women dont have daddy issues girls do ..

Tsk tsk tsk.

This is my Pointer mix. Boozo. She likes to get violent with other dogs, gentle with cats.

HOsQ0r2.jpg

YgmTSCY.jpg

Wow .. What Cute little thing. ...

..i will do a photoshoot of my dog tmrw and send a pic of that little rebel

...eh. I m not picking anyone !! You are an old man ...
Women dont have daddy issues girls do ..

Wow .. What Cute little thing. ...

..i will do a photoshoot of my dog tmrw and send a pic of that little rebel

Which breed is it? And dont you have to sleep? Or are you doing tafreeh. My khi friends would be like bardi tafreeh arahi hai. Hahah khi speak.

Which breed is it? And dont you have to sleep? Or are you doing tafreeh. My khi friends would be like bardi tafreeh arahi hai. Hahah khi speak.

I dont sleep this early . My routine is kinda opposite ..its a german spaniel ... Brown in colour ..

Hahaha i spent a year in karachi . I never understood what those people said..

Ooh. Because you are judgmental and were being racist. Making fun cousin of my baby cousin kaka jatt. Shame on you.

Texas sucks. Punjab>Texas

dude you have been plenty racist, cant take what you dish? :coffee:

Texas has its plus Punjab has its plus.

Back
Top Bottom