What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Way to go @EyanKhan, stalk this buttsy back to Kashmir! :D

@Hyperion - I got an alert that @EyanKhan is now following me - It scared the sh*t out of me ! :fie:

Partly because you know that hes not into the fairer gender but the 'same' one & partly because I keep looking back but I can't seem to see him following me anywhere which means hes darn good at concealment ! :unsure:

I think I'm gonna sleep tonight hugging my baseball bat just in case ! :undecided:

@Hyperion - I got an alert that @EyanKhan is now following me - It scared the sh*t out of me ! :fie:

Partly because you know that hes not into the fairer gender but the 'same' one & partly because I keep looking back but I can't seem to see him following me anywhere which means hes darn good at concealment ! :unsure:

I think I'm gonna sleep tonight hugging my baseball bat just in case ! :undecided:
Not interested in fatties :D

Way to go @EyanKhan, stalk this buttsy back to Kashmir! :D

You know about your comments on that Kashmir Issue thread I would've given you a bloody nose had I not held Bhabi in such high regard ! :mad:

And no my reluctance to fight you has nothing to do with me being a short guy without any combat experience outside of video-games being pitted against a Tall Tribal Pukhtoon trained in the arts of both Tribal-Pangeii Baazi & Professional Soldering ! :whistle:

After all David did defeat Goliath ! :smokin:

I told him that already that contrary to popular belief, we, Khan's don't appreciate lard that much, but he's still petrified of our presence! :D

Not interested in fatties :D

Me iz way more cunning than David! :D

You know about your comments on that Kashmir Issue thread I would've given you a bloody nose had I not held Bhabi in such high regard ! :mad:

And no my reluctance to fight you has nothing to do with me being a short guy without any combat experience outside of video-games being pitted against a Tall Tribal Pukhtoon trained in the arts of both Tribal-Pangeii Baazi & Professional Soldering ! :whistle:

After all David did defeat Goliath ! :smokin:

And no my reluctance to fight you has nothing to do with me being a short guy without any combat experience outside of video-games being pitted against a Tall Tribal Pukhtoon trained in the arts of both Tribal-Pangeii Baazi & Professional Soldering !
After all David did defeat Goliath !
How short are you waise?

I was 5'11 ,1.5 to 2 years ago :D
Never checked it after that probably 5'12 or 6 by now :azn:

So - All good things come in small packages ! :smokin:

Thats why I'm flooded with Female Admirers whereas you've only got the Chaliii Walaaa eyeing you ! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom