What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Dude, I so much wish you were a chick. You'd have been a girly copy of me, and I could have realllllyyyyyy rocked your world! :D

Yaar tum meme pardho na kay har jagah admion ko notice karo :p:

Ap Saudia main sahee enjoy karoge, sausage galore !! :woot:

Dude, I so much wish you were a chick. You'd have been a girly copy of me, and I could have realllllyyyyyy rocked your world! :D

Or you could be my loaded chick, guns and all. Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet heaven :D

When I was young - Yes ! :)

Then I moved on to Strategy (Generals, Warcraft III, Red Alert 2, DOTA) or First Player Shooters (MOHA, CS, Call of Duty) ! :)

Tabhi to aap chotuu rahgaye, after STREET FIGHTER it was MORTAL KOMBAT. Then it was Tekken series. Chotu play manly games not NERDY games. No wonder you went into ACCA.

FPS chalo sahi kiya, I was the Champion in Abu Dhabi interschool competition in CS 1.6. Then next year i got relegated to 7th Pos, after that i dropped CS.

Aaaah the good old days, miss them :cray:

Nighty night thunderpants! :D

Goodnight asswipes, laters!

@Hyperion @Armstrong

In CS, beat the crap out of every EU university team back in the day. Strangely, that was the only computer game I ever played.

Tabhi to aap chotuu rahgaye, after STREET FIGHTER it was MORTAL KOMBAT. Then it was Tekken series. Chotu play manly games not NERDY games. No wonder you went into ACCA.

FPS chalo sahi kiya, I was the Champion in Abu Dhabi interschool competition in CS 1.6. Then next year i got relegated to 7th Pos, after that i dropped CS.

Aaaah the good old days, miss them :cray:

ef957c2450e1ae5005200ca6cac4e7dd.jpg

funny-bodybuilding-memesgym-memes---the-worlds-funniest-gym-meme-photos----thegymlifestyle-dt98kbsk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom