What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Stray dogs are one of the best creatures on this earth, better that us humans IMO :ashamed:
They are everywhere here in India :D Okay, well almost.

zuU0f.jpg
I will definitely pet a stray dog or cat whenever I get a chance. :)

Finally a dog person. My whole family loves animals. Shooting helpless dog? Do yo know the punishment that awaits?

Islam forbids using animals or birds for targets when practicing shooting. When Ibn Umar, one of the companions of Prophet Muhammad saw some people practicing archery using a hen as a target, he said:

“The Prophet cursed anyone who made a living thing into a target (for practice).”

It is related from Abu Hurayra, from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, that a prostitute once saw a dog on a very hot day going round and round a well, lolling its tongue because of its thirst. She drew some water for it using her shoe, and for this action all her sins were forgiven her. (Muslim)

People here are so fucked im sorry to say. No sense of decency.
Thanks maulana informant i know lol ... Yes we seriously need an animal shelter here. ... I saw a dog bleeding and crying on the highway ... It broke my heart ..but we couldnt really stop and only if there was some place you could call and ask to help
But people go all like humans are dying and you care about dogs
My family loves all animals too infact right now i have a dozens of pets at home and even sheltered a cat named her "sheljum" but she ran away ..
I and mom got attacked by hens today lol

Stray dogs are one of the best creatures on this earth, better that us humans IMO :ashamed:
They are everywhere here in India :D Okay, well almost.

zuU0f.jpg
Awww cute little dogayy

I will definitely pet a stray dog or cat whenever I get a chance. :)

Yeah be careful sometimes .. You get bitten (like my sister, it was regular trips to the hospital then)

Last edited:
This is my poochie

He is sitting in a mess he created -he mudered a book ,drank from the toilet , took the toilet seat covering as a trophey and gathered very rug he found in the house ..

Attachments

• 1395928663760.jpg
    1395928663760.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1395928679422.jpg
    1395928679422.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 34
Yeah be careful sometimes .. You get bitten (like my sister, it was regular trips to the hospital then)
Thats my biggest fear lol. I don't even go near those dogs in fear that they might bite and then I will have to take 14 injections.

these days its only 1 rofl .....
Haha this 14 injections thing is stuck in my head since childhood! Maybe its the movies. :D

Anyway stray dogs are in abundance in our village and no one seems to help them.

Haha this 14 injections thing is stuck in my head since childhood! Maybe its the movies. :D

Anyway stray dogs are in abundance in our village and no one seems to help them.

It used to be true .. But Not anymore really .

un-helped stray dogs are everywhere

It used to be true .. But Not anymore really .

un-helped stray dogs are everywhere
Pakistan really needs animal control organization who pick up stray dogs and cats and put them for adoption as pets. Its sad to see how animals are treated in our country.

I love animals, cats, dogs, horses, tigers, lynx, pumas. I'm a softy, i give food to my street stray dogs daily.

I didnt reply as i had to bounce, emergency at hq. What were you doing up so late? Atleast im an adult not a tween miley cyrus fan like you!
awwh a long n impressive list of animals there:police: these six animals n including those hundreds of other street dogs that are on ur mercy everyday:police: must have been very hard to look after them,needs too much time too much effort:unsure: no wonder you have to spend max hours with them....that is why perhaps u been under their influence too much lately ....man is known by the company he keeps the most:p:......u need to spend som more time with humans too haha:p: ...just joking sorryy

no i dont like Miley,shes overrated:sick: taylor swift is better than her!

currently im havng a crush on this Pakistani Model sharyar siddique:smitten:

Sheheryar-Munawar-Siddiqui-actor-model91825614_201212120351.jpg

images

images

How are you choti ?
im fineee bro how are u? :wave:

Oooo baby........ he has a fat nose, frog eyes and is short..... you deserve much better! :)

awwh a long n impressive list of animals there:police: these six animals n including those hundreds of other street dogs that are on ur mercy everyday:police: must have been very hard to look after them,needs too much time too much effort:unsure: no wonder you have to spend max hours with them....that is why perhaps u been under their influence too much lately ....man is known by the company he keeps the most:p:......u need to spend som more time with humans too haha:p: ...just joking sorryy

no i dont like Miley,shes overrated:sick: taylor swift is better than her!

currently im havng a crush on this Pakistani Model sharyar siddique:smitten:

Sheheryar-Munawar-Siddiqui-actor-model91825614_201212120351.jpg

images

images

im fineee bro how are u? :wave:

Back
Top Bottom