What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

ATTENTION LADIES!!!!!!!
X,,,,, I am gonna delete the pic in 5 minutes so download this pic quickly ;)

View attachment 22445
:partay::partay::partay::azn::azn:

quote of the day :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
alpha gun ka weight or size tum sy bara lugta hy:enjoy: eat more!

for the last time.....two hotties:rolleyes1:

1554576_428797557265420_1593309540_n.jpg

GET JEALOUS GUYS!:p:8-)

No one can be mean to her. She, herself, is more than enough of a match for 99.99999% of the male dragons out there! :D

@Hyperion

Our baby dragon is growing up, we need to find a befitting male dragon and marry her off. With you and me around he'd dare not be mean to our angel :D

Do you know BB knows Fawad Khan personally... wow.... is he famous? I thought he was just an average nerd...... :o::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:
whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
smileys-confused-821384.gif
how do u kno him?:unsure:

yeahhh hes very very famous......n is now getting popular in bollywood too:smitten:

Really...... I thought he was a newscaster, last time when someone told me about him..... they said he works in TV.... I was like.... oh OK. :blink:

I'm way better looking than him! :D

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
smileys-confused-821384.gif
how do u kno him?:unsure:

yeahhh hes very very famous......n is now getting popular in bollywood too:smitten:

Really...... I thought he was a newscaster, last time when someone told me about him..... they said he works in TV.... I was like.... oh OK. :blink:

I'm way better looking than him! :D
no he was a singer first....then model then actor....he lives in lhr....n studied in LUMS i guess8-)

but u are not a model:enjoy:

Yes he lives there part time. However, if I remember correctly he studied at some engineering university there..... he used to be a shy kid..... he is like two years younger than me...... :D

no he was a singer first....then model then actor....he lives in lhr....n studied in LUMS i guess8-)

but u are not a model:enjoy:

Yes he lives there part time. However, if I remember correctly he studied at some engineering university there..... he used to be a shy kid..... he is like two years younger than me...... :D
then why dont you bring him here on PDF8-) wud be much pleasure8-)

Back
Top Bottom