What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@Hyperion

have you ever tried the roasted rat sandwiches ?

salat-krysinyy-kartinki-koshki-sobaki-smeshnye-zhivotnye-kote_253027125.jpg

I think I should start modeling as well. Such an easy job...... fake a smile and chit chat..... :D
not ur cup of tea....with little patience for ppl having less discipline n unprofessional behaviour which is very common esp in Pak,you wudnt bear the organizers n camermen for a min n wud start sending on them LAK DI LANAT N TALIBAN ABUSES haha:enjoy:

alphaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are cool:taz::angry:

I think you are right. And I won't only bitchslap them. I'd probably kill them as well. Can't take bullshit for more than a second! :D

not ur cup of tea....with little patience for ppl having less discipline n unprofessional behaviour which is very common esp in Pak,you wudnt bear the organizers n camermen for a min n wud start sending on them LAK DI LANAT N TALIBAN ABUSES haha:enjoy:

alphaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are cool:taz::angry:

She knows me for more than 9 years now........ bhawawawawawwawawawawawawa she knows me ALL...... and that's what she loves me for! :D
no wonder you are therefore breaking ur own records then every passing day :p: just to please her more:tongue:

Never thought of it like that........ maybe yes!!! Maybe that's why she never grew up.... she is exactly like the day I met her....... she jokes the same, behaves the same...... we both never grew up it means! :D

no wonder you are therefore breaking ur own records then every passing day :p: just to please her more:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom