What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Did not hear about them. Once I do, I'll let you know of my opinion! :D

Hey @Hyperion

What do you think about the tapes released today. The one which number 2 of TSK, Chief of intelligence, minister of MFA were talking about national relevants regarding Tomb of Süleyman Şah and ISIL were on the table

awwh a long n impressive list of animals there:police: these six animals n including those hundreds of other street dogs that are on ur mercy everyday:police: must have been very hard to look after them,needs too much time too much effort:unsure: no wonder you have to spend max hours with them....that is why perhaps u been under their influence too much lately ....man is known by the company he keeps the most:p:......u need to spend som more time with humans too haha:p: ...just joking sorryy

no i dont like Miley,shes overrated:sick: taylor swift is better than her!

currently im havng a crush on this Pakistani Model sharyar siddique:smitten:

Sheheryar-Munawar-Siddiqui-actor-model91825614_201212120351.jpg

images

images

im fineee bro how are u? :wave:

Looks are subjective and i have been complimented alot. I'm not tooting my own horn, i just am. Green eyed monster and all ;)

Taylor Swift has those eyes, those eyes make me weak.

That dude looks cute, needs more masculinity.
@Informant

im just messing around:unsure:....hope the jokes dont seem offensive or else i would stop them!

O i know what you want from me :ashamed:

I'm flattered :man_in_love:

I let my dentists worry about such issues. Let me concern myself with you today..... you sound sweet-n-tasty..... yum yum......I need to munch on you to destroy my teeth further..... who cares if I have to get one additional root canal! :D

Well someone just took gross to a new level ..

And you are seriously mistaken i am equally bitter inside and outside ..

Thanks maulana informant i know lol ... Yes we seriously need an animal shelter here. ... I saw a dog bleeding and crying on the highway ... It broke my heart ..but we couldnt really stop and only if there was some place you could call and ask to help
But people go all like humans are dying and you care about dogs
My family loves all animals too infact right now i have a dozens of pets at home and even sheltered a cat named her "sheljum" but she ran away ..
I and mom got attacked by hens today lol

Oye kis chirdya ghar main rahti ho tum, jahan murghiyan bhi attack karein? :woot:

Excellent. Love bitter chocolates. I wish you have a similar after taste!!! :D

So tell me something..... which particular brand of dark chocolate do you taste like? Just curious...... :p:

And no.... you haven't seen the depths...... you haven't even tested the surface yet........ :o::p:

Well someone just took gross to a new level ..

And you are seriously mistaken i am equally bitter inside and outside ..

Excellent. Love bitter chocolates. I wish you have a similar after taste!!! :D

So tell me something..... which particular brand of dark chocolate do you taste like? Just curious...... :p:

And no.... you haven't seen the depths...... you haven't even tested the surface yet........ :o::p:

Its me who we are talking about here , right? I know myself well enough

The word is poison not chocolate.

@ZYXW I knew what it was lolsz, and yeah long time how you been coconut? :D You in class right now?

There's an antidote for everything...... don't worry...... we'll get you fixed....... :D

Its me who we are talking about here , right? I know myself well enough

The word is poison not chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom