What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Even better. Remain bitter. I'm more into non-compliant women! :D

But What if i dont want to get fixed ...

Fine yara.... alone again nowadays...... will leave on 29th..... so two more days to annoy FEEEEEEZAAAAAA.... :D

You tell, how's everything? :P

LMFAO hi babes, mind if I supply the hackers for that? jk jk jk jk ;) :rofl:

miss you, how have you been?:)

@ZYXW I knew what it was lolsz, and yeah long time how you been coconut? :D You in class right now?
LMFAO yes.....unfortunately in class :(
I have been well. Thank you for asking...how about you? :P

Oh mambi, I am so proud you knew the meaning...we'll continue with this word of the day thing to brush up your vocab :D haha

Animal love -it is ..

Nope no earphones needed , can't hear a thing when you are inside the house..

Man your house must be messy on outside. Ducks are very messy. Do you quack with them aswell? :omghaha:

I IZ ALONE. AND I ENJOYZ VERY MUCH COMPANY OF Z FEEEEEZA.... AND I IZ SPECIFICALLY NOT LIKE YOU.... YOU TRICKED ME.... FIRST YOU SAID YOU WERE A SEXY MAIDEN AND THEN I IZ FIND OUT YOU IZ A DUDE.... I KEEEEEEEEEEL YOUUUUUU>>>>>>

I_KEEL_YOU_by_SplitEquinox.png

Janu aise na kareina naa!!!

JAnu baby. Haan bhardway yaar ap baaz ajaein na. Jaein bhabi ko call karein. Sir na khaien becharion ka yahan.

Even better. Remain bitter. I'm more into non-compliant women! :D

Fine yara.... alone again nowadays...... will leave on 29th..... so two more days to annoy FEEEEEEZAAAAAA.... :D

..aww two days left poor thing ..i will be nice to you now ..you made me happy ..

(and dont make choices you will regret later)

Regret is a part of extended happiness..... best part is, it's never permanent......... happiness is eternal........ :p:

..aww two days left poor thing ..i will be nice to you now ..you made me happy ..

(and dont make choices you will regret later)

Back
Top Bottom