What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Knowing feeeeeeeeza is a privelage. I'm already enlightened..... so knowing her would enlighten her as well..... wouldn't it? :D

And once she's enlightened, she'll see that she made the right choice...... now come here babes............ muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... :p:

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment ' | Lao Tzu

LMFAO yes.....unfortunately in class :(
I have been well. Thank you for asking...how about you? :P

Oh mambi, I am so proud you knew the meaning...we'll continue with this word of the day thing to brush up your vocab :D haha

I have been good and please spare me we both know the differences in our intelligence is three fold if anybody needs brushing up it is you. :D

Pen**** youtube got blocked..... even the damn proxy!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You too babes, stay safe and away from Mambeena! :D

Life goes well. Thanks for asking! I miss you though, you are very MIA :P

But class in ending so i have to go....bye guys take care...and @Hyperion stay safe hypey!!

:D

I have been good and please spare me we both know the differences in our intelligence is three fold if anybody needs brushing up it is you. :D

Mambi, if this helps you sleep at night, baby i'll let you have this one :lol: anything for charity :D haha

Ok you can try these cockroach kebabs :cheers:

1_1245217905_bugs-of-a-stick-anyonex.jpg

Have you tried it? :whistle:

I think I maybe a little bit flirtatious by nature..... what do you guys think? :(

Back
Top Bottom