What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I happen to be the Emperor. Please! :D

Dont feel this special .. This whole republic is grouped as one and you happen to be a part of it.

I'm bored........ need to stalk some A-Rabs / and or / Iranooz...... :(

That's it. Disrespect to his Emperor'ness is where I draw the line........... :mad:

@Aeronaut... confiscate her passport....... :p:

An emperor out in the wild like that huh?
I dont happen to consider that .i thought you figured it out with i amount of respect you get from me.

That's it. Disrespect to his Emperor'ness is where I draw the line........... :mad:

@Aeronaut... confiscate her passport....... :p:

It has been happening since a long time.. you just happened to notice it now

And i m sorry but you have to earn respect .it doesnt come flying into people's brains
Like nawaz sharif? He is the prime minister but do i respect him? Not at all .

Nah. You'll never be exiled..... :D

Btw, you sound a lot like another nice girly here, who ran away because of @Aeronaut. Her handle was @Mirzay....... actually I miss her a lot, she was really witty like you, and could hold her own!!!

P.S.... take care.... got to go, it was a pleasure talking to you! :)

I thought i was being exiled...

Nah. You'll never be exiled..... :D

Btw, you sound a lot like another nice girly here, who ran away because of @Aeronaut. Her handle was @Mirzay....... actually I miss her a lot, she was really witty like you, and could hold her own!!!

P.S.... take care.... got to go, it was a pleasure talking to you! :)

o_O Thanks??? *confused

I think everyone who wants to leave forever should be kicked out. An addict should not be left without help. :p:

You got to admit that there be some Oscar worthy performances right before they go. Pun intended. :lol:

alright i ahve to go nw.....bye tc BB @Hyperion @Alpha1 @Aeronaut n @p(-)0ENiX whose sitting quiet here:tongue:

n alpha1 shut up they are coooooool,just accept it!:angry:

Sitting quietly? :rolleyes: I always browse various different threads whenever I am online to see if any interesting subject is being discussed, just like everyone else. Besides, I am browsing the forum on my iPad at the moment & I tend to somewhat limit that to content consumption.

By the way, check out this awesome prank. :partay:

The best kitchen prank is putting a human head in a jar inside a fridge

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom