What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I dont consider myself old.. Lol
And i have this arced one right here at the moment ..though it automatically comes up after you reach a certain level ..but the whole wall behind it is ruined

Lol ... Age is just a number .. My 45 year uncle does stuff in the public which leaves the whole family embarrassed at the end...
(Not that kind of stuff please dont go there- i m talking about the childish stuff)

Go where? I didnt even know what you implied by it :angel:

Age is a number man, one needs to mellow out. Or else you see people like Hypster who are stuck in mid life crisis :blink:

Who plays with chicken man, cats or bunnies are one thing but chicken got no mind! Crows are intelligent but chicken? :help:

Go where? I didnt even know what you implied by it :angel:

Age is a number man, one needs to mellow out. Or else you see people like Hypster who are stuck in mid life crisis :blink:

Who plays with chicken man, cats or bunnies are one thing but chicken got no mind! Crows are intelligent but chicken? :help:

Good - you dont think much ..my mind just went there .. It was a precaution

Yeah me and mom still climb the roof and enjoy the rain , we dont tell dad he gets angry ..we got locked out of the house once and had to climb the gate lol

I just like their expressions so confused ... Rabbits are the worst pets you can have really..

Good - you dont think much ..my mind just went there .. It was a precaution

Yeah me and mom still climb the roof and enjoy the rain , we dont tell dad he gets angry ..we got locked out of the house once and had to climb the gate lol

I just like their expressions so confused ... Rabbits are the worst pets you can have really..

You and your mother climbed the gate? Wowzaaa your mom seems fun! But why do you have to climb the gate to get into the house if you climbed the roof? Do you live in an apartment? Duplex? Weird topography.

Rabbits are creepy with their red eyes, creep me the **** out. Goosebumps.

Oh my mind goes there, but there was nothing implying that.

You and your mother climbed the gate? Wowzaaa your mom seems fun! But why do you have to climb the gate to get into the house if you climbed the roof? Do you live in an apartment? Duplex? Weird topography.

Rabbits are creepy with their red eyes, creep me the **** out. Goosebumps.

Oh my mind goes there, but there was nothing implying that.

Lol .. I seperated my sentences with full stops is there a term for that besides a fullstop..? -two different events .. And you dont really have to "climb" the roof if you have an apartment ..

No ..rabbits eat , sleep , reproduce .. (sounds familair lol ) i had 4 , now i have 11 .. Oh good lord .. More are on the way..

10168399_1418504978407973_1816872360_n.jpg

Lol .. I seperated my sentences with full stops is there a term for that besides a fullstop..? -two different events .. And you dont really have to "climb" the roof if you have an apartment ..

No ..rabbits eat , sleep , reproduce .. (sounds familair lol ) i had 4 , now i have 11 .. Oh good lord .. More are on the way..

Its dog that get the rap for being promiscuous, but in actuality its the rabbits. Those little shits freaking quadruple. Boom 4, boom 16 outta nowhere. Plus they smell.

Its dog that get the rap for being promiscuous, but in actuality its the rabbits. Those little shits freaking quadruple. Boom 4, boom 16 outta nowhere. Plus they smell.

They are so stinky .and do you know they re-eat their poop .. And squirt pee on you if you hold them and they dig their nails in your skin and are not fluffy at all they are just hollow bones..

Khudda kay bando... stop chatting about vabbits and ducks...... :D

So what did you name this revenge upon others..... :cheesy:

Do you not remember the old policy on certain members..(not Alpha1)..

We purposely let them go and post around.. as a Joke on the rest :cheesy:

They are so stinky .and do you know they re-eat their poop .. And squirt pee on you if you hold them and they dig their nails in your skin and are not fluffy at all they are just hollow bones..

That's why rabbits suck. Little spawns of devil.

Khudda kay bando... stop chatting about vabbits and ducks...... :D

vabbit suck my man, useless pets. It's ll about cats n dogs.

Back
Top Bottom