What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Well mr. Macho you complimented you like that ,aunty-next-door?

Girl-next-door aint my thing. Aunty's are too much headache.. just today before i came in I had to give an interview. I for some reason think my mom has left some jasooses. Hmmmmm.

Dont hate, appreciate Faeza.

Manhoos... aggar tumm larki hoti to sub kuch leta.... daffa ho...... talk to @Armstrong for anything else...... :D

Main lardki hota to to bachu aapke saray paise lejata :D

If you were cute enough, I would've been happy to be conned by you. After all, I'd already enjoyed..... it's all about transaction, and if you were worth the squeeze..... :D

Main lardki hota to to bachu aapke saray paise lejata :D

Girl-next-door aint my thing. Aunty's are too much headache.. just today before i came in I had to give an interview. I for some reason think my mom has left some jasooses. Hmmmmm.

Dont hate, appreciate Faeza.
Lol .. Those are severe aunty issues you have there ..
Thanks for the advice ..i will make sure i use it somewhere on the path of life..

What are you upto then?
Just regular human stuff
Is there some specific thing i should be saying ?

I hate when the weather changes...... I iz feeling sick........... better go and sleep......... byes, y'all! :wave:

If you were cute enough, I would've been happy to be conned by you. After all, I'd already enjoyed..... it's all about transaction, and if you were worth the squeeze..... :D

I aint that easy, faggot :D

Hahahahah

Chal bye bye bayboo, no tears only dreams. Hushhhhhhhhhhh

Lol .. Those are severe aunty issues you have there ..
Thanks for the advice ..i will make sure i use it somewhere on the path of life..

I know you are harbor resentment or ill will. Just let it go, free yourself.

How are you chicken friends? Wait a minute, do you eat your pets? Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no.

Human stuff? - interesting.
I know right!!

I know you are harbor resentment or ill will. Just let it go, free yourself.

How are you chicken friends? Wait a minute, do you eat your pets? Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no.

*wipes (crocodile) tears off

No , i dont eat my pets ..but my grandpa has chinese neighbours who eat their dogs ..i didnt believe it but then they had a new dog every month and the stink from their house and dog cries .. Yakh.

I know right!!

*wipes (crocodile) tears off

No , i dont eat my pets ..but my grandpa has chinese neighbours who eat their dogs ..i didnt believe it but then they had a new dog every month and the stink from their house and dog cries .. Yakh.

Chinese dont eat dog anymore, it's banned in China i believe ( dont know where you live). Now South Koreans are screwed up in their delicacies. Fresh raw money brain, dogs, donkey, foxes. Yuck.

Good good you have chinese neighbours, now you can invite them over for some duck! They gon' love yo pets :woot:

Chinese dont eat dog anymore, it's banned in China i believe ( dont know where you live). Now South Koreans are screwed up in their delicacies. Fresh raw money brain, dogs, donkey, foxes. Yuck.

Good good you have chinese neighbours, now you can invite them over for some duck! They gon' love yo pets :woot:

I dont know ..but the signs indicate ours do .. (Pakistan has no laws-maybe they came here so they can eat dogs)
..and they hate us .. We always end up waking them up at night because of the noise we cousins make and them "pathakhaas" on special days..

And they are not in lahore ..*cries ..no love for my pets

Hey what's up? Bored out of my mind........ :D

I dont know ..but the signs indicate ours do .. (Pakistan has no laws-maybe they came here so they can eat dogs)
..and they hate us .. We always end up waking them up at night because of the noise we cousins make and them "pathakhaas" on special days..

You sound from khi like you from khi :D

I remember my friends who came from Khi to Lahore were like yaar lahore is green and all but no sea. Abay tafreeh ke bachay tumne dupki marni hai? :D Khi people man, funny with their weird urdu.

Have you ever noticed your ducks gone missing? Probably turned into duck feet soup and Peking duck!

Quack quack!

Back
Top Bottom