What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Wow.... how old were you btw. Well, its kinda flexible now. I had uni entrance exams last week. I want political science and apply to MFA as diplomat later. But yesterday a major called me from TNF HQ. told me there that there was a lack at naval officers. They asked me to apply to academy again in the first place. I dont know what to do. I have been asking some some grannies to what to do

LOL if you are asking opinions from grannies @ZYXW is the person to ask. :omghaha::omghaha:

Why are you being such a buzz-kill today? :D

Congrats you are not bored anymore ...

I like moving .. I get bored easily .its the "packing up the house" i dont like .. And if someone is really worth keeping their location doesnt matter ..my best friend has been in iran for 3 years now shes still my best friend
Yeah the home part is sad ..but i have claimed my grandpa's house as my home and there is nothing he can do about it... Muahahaha

@Hyperion you code? Mother fucker. I code too! OOOHHH lala this is some real creepy shit man, im getting the stalker vibes from you :woot:

Its military here
Its just pros and pros ...
The only con is packing stuff up -its tiring and confusing and sad ..when you set your room and then having to take the posters, the pictures and the decorations off .some of the stuff breaks too

Damn must suck man, you would have to leave old friends. I wouldnt be able to. I have seen my cousins who bounce after 3 or so years. Not good man.

The life of military brats is so hard. :cry:

Yeah it sucks .. but kinda cool aswell... but do keep in contact with your old pals... spread all over the country n beyond.

Damn must suck man, you would have to leave old friends. I wouldnt be able to. I have seen my cousins who bounce after 3 or so years. Not good man.

3 years? most of the times its 2..

Back
Top Bottom