What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Humara mulk hota tou hum Uk may thori hotay ... Koi baat nhi chalti meri :cray:

Tum ne daikhi hui hngi sub mene X-men daikhi hai abhi. What about The Call my friend suggested me that movie.
X-men ki sari dekhi hain or the call bhi dekhi thi bas asehi thi bekaar. Acha tum ne Secret life of walter mitty dekhi hai?

@A.Rafay another friend ask me to watch "300: Rise of an Empire" ..I am not interested in watching it too :sick:

Shieeet PM me your email. I'd love to know about your godly talents, Emperor. :D

Khush hijaein uncle. Emperor kah hi dia. Wifi netwok sounds intriguing!

I consult usually and work on crypt. I thought i was decent at coding until seeing the youngin. Those fucks are literrally gods of coding. Anyways its good i freaking got on the management cum consultant side. Or this crowd would have eaten me alive.

Sheeeeeeeeesh.

My true talents are @ big data....... do remember that I'm an Industrial engineer, and I eat probabilty and statistics for breakfast (event simulation / modeling etc etc)!

Me LOVE maths......... :D

Delete my quote in post #2035.

Shieeet PM me your email. I'd love to know about your godly talents, Emperor. :D

Khush hijaein uncle. Emperor kah hi dia. Wifi netwok sounds intriguing!

I consult usually and work on crypt. I thought i was decent at coding until seeing the youngin. Those fucks are literrally gods of coding. Anyways its good i freaking got on the management cum consultant side. Or this crowd would have eaten me alive.

Sheeeeeeeeesh.

My true talents are @ big data....... do remember that I'm an Industrial engineer, and I eat probabilty and statistics for breakfast (event simulation / modeling etc etc)!

Me LOVE maths......... :D

Delete my quote in post #2035.

AAAAh now i picture you, balding, beer belly, thick goggles and truck loads of money :D

EUREKA!

ri0r2iN.jpg
statham.jpg

Bhawawwawawawawawawwawa.... nah man........young, loving and amazingly beautiful wifey keeps me in shape.......... :smitten:

My most treasured accomplishment, by far, is my loving wife......... as long as she is happy, that keeps me content...... don't care much about anything else in life........... :wub:

AAAAh now i picture you, balding, beer belly, thick goggles and truck loads of money :D

EUREKA!

Yes. More of a Statham. :D

Back
Top Bottom