What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Allah behtar karray aur faisla haq parr ho............ and hope you heal fast as well........... :)

P.S. Not in favor of Ivy league schools. They create nothing but pretentious, arrogant bas****....... mate, I know that you love what you do..... you don't need a degree to do it better...... just keep an open mind and study yourself......... my personal opinion....... for what it's worth.....

have 100+ fever right now -- not well

false ceiling under construction --

Allah behtar karray aur faisla haq parr ho............ and hope you heal fast as well........... :)

P.S. Not in favor of Ivy league schools. They create nothing but pretentious, arrogant bas****....... mate, I know that you love what you do..... you don't need a degree to do it better...... just keep an open mind and study yourself......... my personal opinion....... for what it's worth.....
if i am switching fields,

hospital construction can proceed withot my physical presence --

Last edited:
A second cousin is doing that (something to do with management public health / PhD) @ Columbia or Yale, not sure which one...... he is a dic*..... got fully paid scholarship from Pakistan / or / US...... and that too not the right way......I just know he started last year, and visited me once..... he was all like...... baaa baaa, he's this and he's that..... and then he sat in my Bentley.. :cheesy:

if i am switching fields

A second cousin is doing that (something to do with management public health / PhD) @ Columbia or Yale, not sure which one...... he is a dic*..... got fully paid scholarship from Pakistan...... and that too not the right way........ :D
my friend went to john hopkins on full bright scholarship, right now on some job there -- havent kept in touch for past 5 years

Mate, they all become so arrogant..... but it's very easy to puncture their bubble! :D

my friend went to john hopkins on full bright scholarship, right now on some job there -- havent kept in touch for past 5 years

A second cousin is doing that (something to do with management public health / PhD) @ Columbia or Yale, not sure which one...... he is a dic*..... got fully paid scholarship from Pakistan / or / US...... and that too not the right way......I just know he started last year, and visited me once..... he was all like...... baaa baaa, he's this and he's that..... and then he sat in my Bentley.. :cheesy:
tell me that way -- otherwise i would be spending over 1crore on the degree

Yara, his dad @ the time was some hot shot with PPP.......... you get the drift!!!

Btw, it would cost WAY WAY WAY more than 1 crore..... how much is that? GBP100,000????

tell me that way -- otherwise i would be spending over 1crore on the degree

Precisely why I'm hesitant of starting anything back home! :(

It's one of the most messed up places.... totally corrupt....... I don't get people there........ they are so so so so dishonest...... when they do that..... I get angry and react in a bad bad bad way.............. which is not good......... so I don't involve / associate myself with anyone or anything there...... only thing I do is look after my lands and agriculture............

Yara, his dad @ the time was some hot shot with PPP.......... you get the drift!!!

Btw, it would cost WAY WAY WAY more than 1 crore..... how much is that? GBP100,000????
i would be inshallah having 3crore but i will not earn my livelihood on the degree -- or dependent on some particular univ --- it would just help me in my residency interviews -- by the time the residency is over, my hospital will be hopefully running a diagnostic unit

Back
Top Bottom