What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Oh ok. Then it's fine. In NY, expect to spend at least USD120,000 per year....... I would again recommend do what you love, if Ivy league is what you'd like to do, go for it...... if you truly love what you are doing...... then nothing can stop you......

When I was young, I got into CMU, then the arsewipes @ embassy refused me visa.... came to Turkey....... literally created dozens of profitable tech / real estate companies and sold them...... my friends who went to Ivy league schools are all suffering.... have monotonous pathetic 9 - 5 lives........ hate their fat ugly wives, themselves, and everyone around them...... are still paying their school loans and shall be paying mortgages on their horrible condos for the rest of their lives.....

US is a shit-hole..... it will eat your soul...... trust me...........

i would be inshallah having 3crore but i will not earn my livelihood on the degree -- or dependent on some particular univ --- it would just help me in my residency interviews -- by the time the residency is over, my hospital will be hopefully running a diagnostic unit

Manti remember this song..... can't have enough of it! :D

Oh ok. Then it's fine. In NY, expect to spend at least USD120,000 per year....... I would again recommend do what you love, if Ivy league is what you'd like to do, go for it...... if you truly love what you are doing...... then nothing can stop you......

When I was young, I got into CMU, then the arsewipes @ embassy refused me visa.... came to Turkey....... literally created dozens of profitable tech / real estate companies and sold them...... my friends who went to Ivy league schools are all suffering.... have monotonous pathetic 9 - 5 lives........ hate their fat ugly wives, themselves, and everyone around them...... are still paying their school loans and shall be paying mortgages on their horrible condos for the rest of their lives.....

US is a shit-hole..... it will eat your soul...... trust me...........
i did get some full bright scholarships in hosp admin from non ivy league unis -- but am undecided

Oh ok. Then it's fine. I

Manti remember this song..... can't have enough of it! :D

old memories

Go..... and get a degree with full scholarship, it really doesn't matter which school...... you are entrepreneurial by nature...... if I'm not wrong, you are like me..... you hate working for anyone..... doesn't matter if the boss was God himself...... can't stand anyone telling you to do anything....... and if you can create wealth by yourself...... then it means you are different from 99.999% others.....

My advice................................. get education in the true sense, hack it to your benefit, think how to milk it............................. and then go it solo.......................

did get some full bright scholarships in hosp admin from non ivy league unis

Go..... and get a degree with full scholarship, it really doesn't matter which school...... you are entrepreneurial by nature...... if I'm not wrong, you are like me..... you hate working for anyone..... doesn't matter if the boss was God himself...... can't stand anyone telling you to do anything....... and if you can create wealth by yourself...... then it means you are different from 99.999% others.....

My advice................................. get education in the true sense, hack it to your benefit, think how to milk it............................. and then go it solo.......................
if i go on the full bright / half bright option, i would like to go towards public health -- i would have to contact my friends --

100% of my family is technocrats..........dad & all uncles engineers....... all aunts and mom docs........... ... I also wasted a lot of time on inheritance cases, damn it, many are still active in courts........ fought with everyone........ every relative........... I couldn't even afford one day without an issue......... Alhamdulillah all is fine now.............

You will also be A-OK.... this is what life really is..... the trick is to live life and be happy under duress and extreme adversity..... else, there's no fun to anything, any achievement.

I wish you a happy, successful life dude! :)

if i go on the full bright / half bright option, i would like to go towards public health -- i would have to contact my friends --- the reason for me remaining in pak was to get my inheritance, invest it and construct a hosp where i can keep docs to work for me -- in the meantime i can get a degree from abroad

my family is full of technocrats

Raziiiiii..... maybe you'll like this one as well! :)

@RazPaK

100% of my family is technocrats..........dad & all uncles engineers....... all aunts and mom docs........... ... I also wasted a lot of time on inheritance cases, damn it, many are still active in courts........ fought with everyone........ every relative........... I couldn't even afford one day without an issue......... Alhamdulillah all is fine now.............

You will also be A-OK.... this is what life really is..... the trick is to live life and be happy under duress and extreme adversity..... else, there's no fun to anything, any achievement.

I wish you a happy, successful life dude! :)

thanks man

3 of my mamoons are docs but greedy as hell

None of my aunts or mom charge ANY fee (Rs 300 if someone can afford)........ and they are top top top in their field........ :)

I normally tell them that they are ALL CRAZY f****..... and they say you are a Jew.......... :rofl:

thanks man

3 of my mamoons are docs but greedy as hell

None of my aunts or mom charge ANY fee (Rs 300 if someone can afford)........ and they are top top top in their field........ :)

I normally tell them that they are ALL CRAZY f****..... and they say you are a Jew.......... :rofl:
meray mamoon ghairon per sakhee hain -- apnon pe churee ghomptay hain

there was some unis in new york which were charging less and were in NYC -- however their mph wasnt recognised by the commitee of who -- dont remember the name

Were they recognized by PMDC? If yes, then it shouldn't matter..... in Pakistan you'll have your own practice......99.99% of the population doesn't read beyond Doctor / PhD / USA....... everything else is almost irrelevant to them if you have your own practice......

Who gives a crap about WHO! :P

meray mamoon ghairon per sakhee hain -- apnon pe churee ghomptay hain

there was some unis in new york which were charging less and were in NYC -- however their mph wasnt recognised by the commitee of who -- dont remember the name

Were they recognized by PMDC? If yes, then it shouldn't matter..... in Pakistan you'll have your own practice......99.99% of the population doesn't read beyond Doctor / PhD / USA....... everything else is almost irrelevant to them if you have your own practice......

Who gives a crap about WHO! :P
yar maybe i would be able to visit different parts of the world on WHO kharcha if i get a job in it -- if it gets a bit politically oriented , the better -- afterall i need links to run a bussiness in pak

Dude, you will visit all disease infested continents such as Africa........ why would anyone wish that upon them! :P

On topic, WHO is highly political, just like IATA, WB & IMF. Most of their positions get filled up in NY, and that too before anyone gets a chance to apply...... trust me...... I maybe too cynical, however, those are my life observation and conversations I've had throughout my life with friends and acquaintances....

yar maybe i would be able to visit different parts of the world on WHO kharcha if i get a job in it -- if it gets a bit politically oriented , the better --

Coffee and muffin time............ :D

Back
Top Bottom