What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Ahahah nevermind. Now ill go to a bar and ask for the advice of "that girl sitting in there" :D

Ahahah dude it really sucks after changing cities worldwide 9 times within 14 years :D
What do you need advice on? LOL :P

Yo zeezuuu.. what's up? :)
Nothing babes, was bored......how are you up this late? I remember you being big on sleep haha :P

Yeah, sleepy....... coding..... having a coffee and cola together...... one sip this one that.......... will hit the bed in a few minutes....... :)

What do you need advice on? LOL :P

Nothing babes, was bored......how are you up this late? I remember you being big on sleep haha :P

Yeah, sleepy....... coding..... having a coffee and cola together...... one sip this one that.......... will hit the bed in a few minutes....... :)
LMFAO yeah you're going to crash soon with that.....but how are you? All is well? Miss you idiot :P

Btw, speaking of coding, meriii jaaannn I understand my firewalls suck but I expected you to have better ones ;) hahahahahahaha love you idiot <3 jk jk :P

Miss you too babes....... just messed up with a deadline....... two actually......... working 18 hours every day before next meeting in few days........ :D

LMFAO yeah you're going to crash soon with that.....but how are you? All is well? Miss you idiot :P

Btw, speaking of coding, meriii jaaannn I understand my firewalls suck but I expected you to have better ones ;) hahahahahahaha love you idiot <3 jk jk :P

@Hyperion Ouch!! get your work done......wish you all thest with that! you'll be fine :P

Hope all is well with you though, you know I always got your back if you need anything.....
LMFAO sucks youtube doesn't work there, would have helped you out with some nice music :D

Got YT working for me....... ez bz..........tech is my domain........ :D

Ouch!! get your work done......wish you all thest with that! you'll be fine :P

Hope all is well with you though, you know I always got your back if you need anything.....
LMFAO sucks youtube doesn't work there, would have helped you out with some nice music :D

ZeeeeZuuuuu - Good night babes! :)

@Aeronaut , @Informant :wave:

Why are you being such a buzz-kill today? :D

Its my buzz-killing mood today. .enjoy it -its rare

Damn must suck man, you would have to leave old friends. I wouldnt be able to. I have seen my cousins who bounce after 3 or so years. Not good man.
The life of military brats is so hard.

Not hard you just have to have the personality for it . I feel like leaving lahore now..
Its fun .. And if you change cities so many times friends arent really "old" .. I have lived in places for less than a year..

I have got friends who i met in the first grade .. Still in touch .

hi ogre
smileys-waving-170093.gif

Back
Top Bottom