What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Again with putting me down? I am absolute. The zenith of human achievement.

It's a figure of speech PAINDU :woot:

Oh you kill time aswell apart from planning on doing this to me :p:

Just came from office earlier as mom has come to Pak these days :(

No. More. Freedom. Ughh.
Paindus are those who live in lhr:p: everyone knows that:bunny:

yeah i kill time n also kill ppl when need be;)

your mom seem strict:unsure: like mine...all moms are hitlers!:fie:

Mamas are the best ! :)

Why the heck did @Marshmallow thank my post ? :what:

Marsha I'm avoiding you ! :mad:
how are u? armstrong? :p:

I had water. Do paratha with daal and keema. 3 glasses of lassi(namkeen), and 1 cup of chai with cigarot afterwards. :D
hahahaha no wonder you are fully charged in beating indians on other threads :rofl:

but seriously u had all of it?:undecided:

I'm not talking to you !

You were rude to me & you hurt my feelings when you said that I was annoying you ! :cray:

So now I'm not talking to you ! :mad:
come on armstrong dont be a cry baby:angry: you were taunting me on every thread.....i said hullo to secur n u said to him dun talk to her shes that shes that....:angry: then u made fun of me on so many threads.....you tok me alot....itna tu meri mom bhi nae tokti mujy:undecided:

I am a big boy @Marshmallow. If you think this is a big feast, than you should understand how much your brother @Armstrong eats in one sitting.

Usko apnay naraz kiyah. Ab aap us say sulaa bi kar lo. :P
he taunts me alot on every thread n makes fun:happy:

come on armstrong dont be a cry baby:angry: you were taunting me on every thread.....i said hullo to secur n u said to him dun talk to her shes that shes that....:angry: then u made fun of me on so many threads.....you tok me alot....itna tu meri mom bhi nae tokti mujy:undecided:

I was only kidding ! :mad:

To think that after being on this forum for months you'd know 'taunting or tokna' from 'joking with your friends' ! :crazy:

My mama said that the best thing in life was getting me, and loving somebody higher than anything.
mamas are hitler:enjoy:

I was only kidding ! :mad:

To think that after being on this forum for months you'd know 'taunting or tokna' from 'joking with your friends' ! :crazy:
but from last week u were doing way to much!

OY. Yaaro.

Tomorrow, your brother, your friend, your Chaudhry saab is going to buy beef, and attempt to cook the most brilliant dish in mankind. Beef nihari. Aap lokh saab mujay dawaa dein, because I am not a great cook. Allah karein achi niklay meri nihaari. :cry:

OY. Yaaro.

Tomorrow, your brother, your friend, your Chaudhry saab is going to buy beef, and attempt to cook the most brilliant dish in mankind. Beef nihari. Aap lokh saab mujay dawaa dein, because I am not a great cook. Allah karein achi niklay meri nihaari. :cry:
dawa ya dua? :rofl:

I'm still not talking to you until you apologize to me ! :angry:
SHUT UP:frown::rolleyes:

N

SORRY!:lol:

BUT U BETTER BE CAREFUL!

SHUT UP:frown::rolleyes:

N

SORRY!:lol:

BUT U BETTER BE CAREFUL!

What are you apologizing for ? You didn't do anything ! :unsure:

I only wanted to see whether you know the spelling of the word 'apologize' or not ! :P

What do you mean 'be careful' ? You are being rude again....if you don't want me commenting on anything just say it....I won't but spare me this stupid one-liners !

oooooooooooo goddddddddddd yukkkkkkkkk:sick: @ the prank!

n you had to give that xplaination on staying on threads in mute mode huh?:tongue:

Did that prank scare you? Good, I hope you screamed your heart out! :lol:

Yes, I had to give that explanation because the steam that comes out of my ears whenever I read some of your posts isn't enough to calm me down. :rofl: :P

Back
Top Bottom