What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Episode of khusral pdf drama haha.

My grand dad had blue eyes color, my dad green, 2 of my uncles have green eyes, 2 of my sisters have green eyes, one of my sister has hazel color eyes, mine green and my eldest bro has brown boooo, atleast 4 of my cousins have green eyes.

Khandan Nama.. My uncles have green eyes too but unfortunately I don't have. :cray:

Khandan Nama.. My uncles have green eyes too but unfortunately I don't have. :cray:

:sarcastic:That's ok enjoy whatever you have something is better than nothing sasta kaam karo green lenses lay lo.

Today's special. . . the maggot bun with butter and egg . . . yum yum

l.jpg

Just came from office earlier as mom has come to Pak these days :(

No. More. Freedom. Ughh.

Buahahaha someone's report was messed up at the aunty HQ .. :D

-_- Just so you know this is karma for that time you wished i never get freedom..

no seriously,what i meant was i teased @p(-)0ENiX in the same way :p:n he got so annoyed n mad at me n faught like a real bull,but then he appologized cuz actually he was also having bad days at work n used to stay in bad mood all the time, right @p(-)0ENiX ?:enjoy:

I had to skim through some previous posts to figure out why you mentioned me. :rolleyes:

I won't be annoyed as long as none of your respondents drag me in to a discussion by commenting on this particular paragraph of yours. Otherwise, I am going to turn in to a Berserker & crush all of you. :partay:

Besides, it seems you aren't that great at teasing people any more, especially since you have begun to warn others to avoid overreacting to your jokes. :haha:

I only apologize whenever it's clearly my fault for overreacting to your jokes, but my apology doesn't apply on the instances where you were to blame. ;)

Nah, I never really had a bad day at work, it's just that some days are more hectic than others.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure you had one too, drama baazi ki hadd hoti ha
that was just an announcement that me an Aamna14 are retiring from the forum.........8-)
you are supporting a man-child who created numerous such threads :rofl::rofl:
phir bhi thook kay chatt raha hai :lol:

that was just an announcement that me an Aamna14 are retiring from the forum.........8-)
you are supporting a man-child who created numerous such threads :rofl::rofl:
phir bhi thook kay chatt raha hai :lol:

Yet you are still here and I remember previous instances where you "retired". :D

Back
Top Bottom