What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Hey is anybody here a good cook?

Need some tips!!!!!!

Haramio, mein apki dua(Marshmallow) manga ra hun, aur tum lokh apni shughalian me masroof ho. :angry::angry::angry:

green eyed?:undecided: looks very girlish:undecided: colored eyes only suit on girls:p:

that dude looks absolutely fine,he doesnt need to have more muscles etc....not all look gud with them....everyone has different body physique ...u don know nothing so chup kero:happy:

what i want? i want you to eat healthy,stay healthy,sleep healthy so that when eid al adha comes we can slaughter you in place of a bakra:p:

no seriously,what i meant was i teased @p(-)0ENiX in the same way :p:n he got so annoyed n mad at me n faught like a real bull,but then he appologized cuz actually he was also having bad days at work n used to stay in bad mood all the time, right @p(-)0ENiX ?:enjoy:

I'm big boned :p:

Come on girls are just as superficial as men :D

And that boy needs to grow a few inches to be considered a man. Otherwise he will be that cute guy no one wants to marry. Cz he's pretty much a bona :cheesy:

Office - Son, what do you do exactly ? :what:

Work :drag:

Consult, consolidate, and in general **** shit up.

My mama said that the best thing in life was getting me, and loving somebody higher than anything.

Aqua? Try harder man.

Last edited:
I'm big boned :p:

Come on girls are just as superficial as men :D

And that boy needs to grow a few inches to be considered a man. Otherwise he will be that cute guy no one wants to marry. Cz he's pretty much a bona :cheesy:

Work :drag:

Consult, consolidate, and in general **** shit up.

Aqua? Try harder man.

What do you mean, try harder?

I am a simple man. :D

Paindus are those who live in lhr:p: everyone knows that:bunny:

yeah i kill time n also kill ppl when need be;)

your mom seem strict:unsure: like mine...all moms are hitlers!:fie:

how are u? armstrong? :p:

My dad is such a sweetie, never ever has he scolded me. Always ask for something from old man. But he's old now and i worry :(

its ok :tongue: so how are u painduz from lahore along with @Informant :bunny:

I wear the Paindu badge with pride, KASURI paindu. Unlike you burgers, English nahin mukti aap ki :D

Retire already then. What's this, the final episode or something? :o::mad:

Episode of khusral pdf drama haha.

My father has green eyes ... :angel:

My grand dad had blue eyes color, my dad green, 2 of my uncles have green eyes, 2 of my sisters have green eyes, one of my sister has hazel color eyes, mine green and my eldest bro has brown boooo, atleast 4 of my cousins have green eyes.

Back
Top Bottom