What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii razpakkkkkkk:p: how are u bro? :wave:

I am furious.

shirley-temple-angry-o.gif

Gotta steal from the rich when they don't know I'm coming, gotta give to the poor, no time for loving.

Exactly bro. When I was leaving some of officers seemed to be very happy. Now some major from HQ calls me to reapply. I would say fucvk them and their anchors.

What the hell guys??
@Marshmallow you should be supporting me -its a flower power rule

@Aeronaut - its you who couldnt keep up

@Hyperion it let be the cheeky something person .. Your aging brain is no match for mine...

lol faeza i agree but i also have other roles to play here that is of a sista:p:

Idk who that is marsh, he's alright, but I think this baby is GORGEOUSSSSS!!! :smitten:DO U like him??? :D
abdullah-ejaz-2.jpg
yeah hes also a famous model BUT is a Married one:tongue: n the models pics i posted arent:happy:

Sitting quietly? :rolleyes: I always browse various different threads whenever I am online to see if any interesting subject is being discussed, just like everyone else. Besides, I am browsing the forum on my iPad at the moment & I tend to somewhat limit that to content consumption.

By the way, check out this awesome prank. :partay:

The best kitchen prank is putting a human head in a jar inside a fridge
oooooooooooo goddddddddddd yukkkkkkkkk:sick: @ the prank!

n you had to give that xplaination on staying on threads in mute mode huh?:tongue:

Im ogre? Please im like honey to flies. They cant get enough of me ;)

So moti whatsup ? :D
no offence but its established that flies mostly sit on garbage or where there is a dirt :rofl: haha sorry

u shud make a better comparison:enjoy:

nothing just killing time here on weekend:p: wht abt u?

oooooooooooo goddddddddddd yukkkkkkkkk:sick: @ the prank!

n you had to give that xplaination on staying on threads in mute mode huh?:tongue:

no offence but its established that flies mostly sit on garbage or where there is a dirt :rofl: haha sorry

u shud make a better comparison:enjoy:

nothing just killing time here on weekend:p: wht abt u?

Again with putting me down? I am absolute. The zenith of human achievement.

It's a figure of speech PAINDU :woot:

Oh you kill time aswell apart from planning on doing this to me :p:

Just came from office earlier as mom has come to Pak these days :(

No. More. Freedom. Ughh.

Looks are subjective and i have been complimented alot. I'm not tooting my own horn, i just am. Green eyed monster and all ;)

Taylor Swift has those eyes, those eyes make me weak.

That dude looks cute, needs more masculinity.

O i know what you want from me :ashamed:

I'm flattered :man_in_love:
green eyed?:undecided: looks very girlish:undecided: colored eyes only suit on girls:p:

that dude looks absolutely fine,he doesnt need to have more muscles etc....not all look gud with them....everyone has different body physique ...u don know nothing so chup kero:happy:

what i want? i want you to eat healthy,stay healthy,sleep healthy so that when eid al adha comes we can slaughter you in place of a bakra:p:

no seriously,what i meant was i teased @p(-)0ENiX in the same way :p:n he got so annoyed n mad at me n faught like a real bull,but then he appologized cuz actually he was also having bad days at work n used to stay in bad mood all the time, right @p(-)0ENiX ?:enjoy:

No. More. Freedom. Ughh.

Office - Son, what do you do exactly ? :what:

No. More. Freedom. Ughh.

My mama said that the best thing in life was getting me, and loving somebody higher than anything.

Back
Top Bottom