What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

lol nah not just you but many more in the list...:tongue:

no i hate cats yuk double yuk:sick:

btw why are u still awake?:unsure:

I love animals, cats, dogs, horses, tigers, lynx, pumas. I'm a softy, i give food to my street stray dogs daily.

I didnt reply as i had to bounce, emergency at hq. What were you doing up so late? Atleast im an adult not a tween miley cyrus fan like you!

Last edited:
Why do you have stray dogs in your street ? O.O

Because DHA guards are not allowed to touch them, not my babies. I made a big scene in their office, now they dont even come near my dogs. Darius and Helen.

Because DHA guards are not allowed to touch them, not my babies. I made a big scene in their office, now they dont even come near my dogs. Darius and Helen.

Lol ..we had a "stray dog shoot down" in our street in Quetta ..i wasnt really in favour of it but you cant take a stand when you are 11
My friend's dog "snoopy" died that night too :'(
And lucky you -Karma did its magic and i found a bunch of dogs in my street too haha

Lol ..we had a "stray dog shoot down" in our street in Quetta ..i wasnt really in favour of it but you cant take a stand when you are 11
My friend's dog "snoopy" died that night too :'(
And lucky you -Karma did its magic and i found a bunch of dogs in my street too haha

Finally a dog person. My whole family loves animals. Shooting helpless dog? Do yo know the punishment that awaits?

Islam forbids using animals or birds for targets when practicing shooting. When Ibn Umar, one of the companions of Prophet Muhammad saw some people practicing archery using a hen as a target, he said:

“The Prophet cursed anyone who made a living thing into a target (for practice).”

It is related from Abu Hurayra, from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, that a prostitute once saw a dog on a very hot day going round and round a well, lolling its tongue because of its thirst. She drew some water for it using her shoe, and for this action all her sins were forgiven her. (Muslim)

People here are so fucked im sorry to say. No sense of decency.

Stray dogs are common in Pakistani streets :lol:
Stray dogs are one of the best creatures on this earth, better that us humans IMO :ashamed:
They are everywhere here in India :D Okay, well almost.

zuU0f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom