What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

dude you have been plenty racist, cant take what you dish? :coffee:

Texas has its plus Punjab has its plus.

I don't know who you are either.

But Punjab all the way for me. Btw, I am in Austin right now.

@RazPaK what kind of name is kaka jatt? does he belongs to jatt biradari?

He is an Arain, but his mama is a jatti. So we call him jatt.

Work is boring. Daydreaming about the green fields of Punjab.

The only place for a Chaudhry saab of my stature:

81612018.jpg

What part of Punjab you from bro?

Nice brotha I got fam in Faislabad too. You into that farm life though? :cheesy:

Ain't nothin better. Chillin under a tree on your charpai sleeping off 5 glasses of lassi. Watering the crops at night. Feeding your livestock. Having friends over and ziba'ing a bunny for a tasty meal at night.

Oh yea. :yes4:

Ain't nothin better. Chillin under a tree on your charpai sleeping off 5 glasses of lassi. Watering the crops at night. Feeding your livestock. Having friends over and ziba'ing a bunny for a tasty meal at night.

Oh yea. :yes4:

Lmaooo chill I ain't about that, last time I was in Pakistan my father was like I am gonna teach yall bout that farm life and he took my brothers and I over to some gao where some distant cousin of his owned a huge amount of farm land. It was the worst 3 days of my life. :cry::lol:

Lmaooo chill I ain't about that, last time I was in Pakistan my father was like I am gonna teach yall bout that farm life and he took my brothers and I over to some gao where some distant cousin of his owned a huge amount of farm land. It was the worst 3 days of my life. :cry::lol:

You didn't get to meet the locals prolly. Or maybe your chak is boring. :P

Come to my pind. Live action 24/7. From Kabbadi fights to cricket fights to sonii Punjabi kurriyan. :lol:

You didn't get to meet the locals prolly. Or maybe your chak is boring. :P

Come to my pind. Live action 24/7. From Kabbadi fights to cricket fights to sonii Punjabi kurriyan. :lol:

How often you go back to Pakistan? I am planning a trip real soon. :D

@Hyperion - I got an alert that @EyanKhan is now following me - It scared the sh*t out of me ! :fie:

Partly because you know that hes not into the fairer gender but the 'same' one & partly because I keep looking back but I can't seem to see him following me anywhere which means hes darn good at concealment ! :unsure:

I think I'm gonna sleep tonight hugging my baseball bat just in case ! :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom