What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Don't listen to him, he is just jealous that I'll shower you with all the attention that you may have been deprived of growing up. Come here, come to your Emperor. :D

@faeza

@faeza

Looks like we'd have to go in exile. Lets get the horse and run..before hypy gets to you.

A pic as an example would be helpful.
grass turf tile
Welcome to First Floor
Artificial_Turf3.jpg

instead of brown turf tile
w3LmMLB.jpg
can pool side artificial grass turf tiles be used in a rugged fshion? like in the place of iron chairs / bbq etc table

11 an lazy hour, no wonder army brat. No life :p:

You like corgis? I love them, baybuuu se! My neighbors back in US have 3 of them :smitten:

tDGQS.jpg

This is Mr Miyagi. Janu sa baby. Took this pic an year ago.
Here.... my doggy........ love him so much..... :wub:

(not my dog's pic)
tibetianspaniel_thomas.jpg
Awww cute dog i like all dogs ..i currently own a german spaniel named milo .i recently got him. Have no decent pic if him ... But i dont like him that much ,my previous dog who was with us for 3years was my life he was an english pointer (the dumbest breed on earth).. I came home and saw him with red eyes and he was all sleepy like ..so sent him to the vet .. And there he died -of some virus ..i cried like an asshole that time ..
@faeza

Looks like we'd have to go in exile. Lets get the horse and run..before hypy gets to you.

Hahaha choices choices .... I will avail this offer if i fail to resist ..

Don't listen to him, he is just jealous that I'll shower you with all the attention that you may have been deprived of growing up. Come here, come to your Emperor. :D

@faeza

I havent really been deprived of attention ever ..

Is this some evil plan of you and @Aeronaut to make me give in to anyone of you??

Every living moment, life is a choice. I hope you're wise enough to make the right one. Which basically translates to: Pick me, pick me....... :p:

Is this some evil plan of you and @Aeronaut to make me give in to anyone of you??

P.S... Not deprived at all? Shucks! I'm sort of an expert on women with daddy issues! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom