What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

just wanted to drop in and say hi to my Pakistani bro's and sisters :pakistan:

what are the hottest topics in Pakistan nowadays? i need to get up-to-date regarding Pakistan :mod:

Whichever pit you may wish from. It's true. You are the center of my attention now.

Let's start with a Hello. :D

I really really really hope from the bottom of heart and the top of my consciousness that its not me you are taking about here
Pretty please tell me i am right ..

No .. No i m not

Samsung
I dont ... I sometimes buy my headphones from the near by "dhaba" .. Its the music that matters

Yes i m an army brat .. And its 11 here

11 an lazy hour, no wonder army brat. No life :p:

You like corgis? I love them, baybuuu se! My neighbors back in US have 3 of them :smitten:

tDGQS.jpg

This is Mr Miyagi. Janu sa baby. Took this pic an year ago.

Not the way I *used* to operate. Besides, as I stated earlier, there is no such thing as friendship between a handsome man and an attractive woman. Yes, maybe, if the woman is ugly as hell, then, you can be acquaintances at best. :P
Operator, operator, this is an emergency

OPERATOR LYRICS - REAL MCCOY

Here.... my doggy........ love him so much..... :wub:

(not my dog's pic)
tibetianspaniel_thomas.jpg

11 an lazy hour, no wonder army brat. No life :p:

You like corgis? I love them, baybuuu se! My neighbors back in US have 3 of them :smitten:

tDGQS.jpg

This is Mr Miyagi. Janu sa baby. Took this pic an year ago.

Mate, I don't know what's wrong with me..... I mean no jokes...... I don't like interacting with ugly people...... I kind of get annoyed from deep within.......it's like an itchy feeling from deep within the pit of my stomach, whenever, someone ugly is trying to interact with me............. I maybe suffering from some sort of disorder.......... :(

Operator, operator, this is an emergency

OPERATOR LYRICS - REAL MCCOY

can pool side artificial grass turf tiles be used in a rugged fshion? like in the place of iron chairs / bbq etc table
Artificial_Turf3.jpg
w3LmMLB.jpg

Here.... my doggy........ love him so much..... :wub:

(not my dog's pic)
tibetianspaniel_thomas.jpg

Mate, I don't know what's wrong with me..... I mean no jokes...... I don't like interacting with ugly people...... I kind of get annoyed from deep within.......it's like an itchy feeling from deep within the pit of my stomach, whenever, someone ugly is trying to interact with me............. I maybe suffering from some sort of disorder.......... :(
most attractive people are a----- oles

Back
Top Bottom